Offical Zelda Marathon (NES)

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Post by Guest »

I didn't get +50 mhz how I planned, but I did double my system ram, making it have 512 mb now. :)

The Zelda-a-thon will take place on 6/30/05 (thursaday) at 11:00 PM central Anyone who wishes to join me re-sign up. All you need is the game or rom, no previous experince is required. I reccomend the rom (for purposes of speed, because you can save state)

Again, to join, you must re-sign up. Admins allowed.

Post by Guest »

Aight, currently I have been informed that Showdin, TVspelsfreak, Gyrovorbis and myself are attending. If you wish to join us, notify me. It's taking plce in an AIM chatroom. (Tvsplsfreak cannot get MSN to work)
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Meh. Take me off the sign-up sheet. My fucking computer keeps screwing up. I'll have to get the damn thing fixed.

... I hate you Bill Gates. :reaper: :sniper:
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!

Post by Guest »

LMAO!

You weren't on the list... :roll:

Post by Guest »

At first the Marathon went pretty badly, then it became awesome (shortly after Gyrovorbis dropped out). Showdin and I get close to the end, but didn't beat it. Tvspelsfreak went ahead and PWNT it. After the marathon, Showdin and I beat it. Anyway, he gets bonus points for pwning it in one day.

Anyone have any idea for when and where and what the next marathon should be?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

suggestions: Links awakening
metroid
coon mario
mortal kombat
You are better than me.

Post by Guest »

Metroid sounds good...maybe. I'll have to look at it and make sure it's marathon material. :spin:
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

How the hell would you have a Mortal Komabt Marathon. Unless it was Deception with X Box Live.
A glitch?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Play a rom and talk on aim. BTW We would get every secret and beat it on every mode.
You are better than me.