I Appreciate..

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
Xylene

I Appreciate..

Post by Xylene »

I appreciate the PMs of concern to GyroVorbis. Just so you all know, he said you're all momma's boys Christians and for me to proceed to messing with you.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

:fistofury:
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

I love it when people use my emoticons in a threatening way. :spin:
A glitch?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Re: I Appreciate..

Post by JS Lemming »

Xylene wrote:I appreciate the PMs of concern to GyroVorbis.
No matter how many times I read that sentence, I can't figure out what you're saying..... can you reword it for me?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Catalyst
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Catalyst »

In that case, I'm through posting here. I don't have any problems with most of you guys, but I'm not going to stick around while someone who can't stand to see his opinion challenged closes every topic he doesn't like.
No.
Xylene

Re: I Appreciate..

Post by Xylene »

JS Lemming wrote:
Xylene wrote:I appreciate the PMs of concern to GyroVorbis.
No matter how many times I read that sentence, I can't figure out what you're saying..... can you reword it for me?
What I mean is I appreciate some of you taking time out of your busy schedule of watching anime and being a video game dork to PM GyroVorbis about my admin "abuse".

I've talked to GyroVorbis on AIM many many times and many many times he's said most of the people here are 13 year old retards.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Might've exaggerated a bit when I said that. But uhhh... *cough*XB_forlife, Marx Chaotix, etc.*

You have to admit that there is alot of ... immaturity. Not for long, not for long.

(I'm not meaning like ban-stick, I just mean that I'm attempting to get a better audience).
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Better auddience? Good luck I will probubly scair them all off. You are starting to sound like those funny tabbaco comersials that are like weard sitcoms.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin

Post by Guest »

Catalyst wrote:In that case, I'm through posting here. I don't have any problems with most of you guys, but I'm not going to stick around while someone who can't stand to see his opinion challenged closes every topic he doesn't like.
Go cry, baby puss. Is it too hard to show some respect to an admin? Damn, you make me sick. He didn't freakout when his opinion was challenged, he only 'waved the ban stick' when DJ Yoshi resorted to insults. If you don't resort to insults, and follow the rules, then you're fine.

Otherwise, you may as well leave now, because I'm not going to attemp to stop banning.

Oh, and Gyrovorbis means 'better audience' by people who are here as a programming site, rather than a place to chat and be retards. Look at Marx Chaotix for god's sake. o.o

However, as long as the realm of the unrespectables, any of you 'twinks' out there who are just here for gaming and fun, you're in luck. :spin:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

OMG MY TURN I W33L HAVE NONE OF THIS ON MY FORUMZ!?!?~!~!~1`1````
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

Suprisingly, Catalyst and I aren't 13 year-olds! We're probably older than you are. But age isn't relevant, because we don't resort to name-calling and admin abilities to solve our conflicts.

And who are you calling a "video game dork?" You're the one hosting a programming site.
Arce wrote:
Catalyst wrote:In that case, I'm through posting here. I don't have any problems with most of you guys, but I'm not going to stick around while someone who can't stand to see his opinion challenged closes every topic he doesn't like.
Go cry, baby puss. Is it too hard to show some respect to an admin? Damn, you make me sick. He didn't freakout when his opinion was challenged, he only 'waved the ban stick' when DJ Yoshi resorted to insults. If you don't resort to insults, and follow the rules, then you're fine.

Otherwise, you may as well leave now, because I'm not going to attemp to stop banning.

Oh, and Gyrovorbis means 'better audience' by people who are here as a programming site, rather than a place to chat and be retards. Look at Marx Chaotix for god's sake. o.o

However, as long as the realm of the unrespectables, any of you 'twinks' out there who are just here for gaming and fun, you're in luck. :spin:
What do you expect? Who the heck is going to give respect to someone who deletes their posts and locks their topics for their own selfish reasons?

Catalyst never said Xylene "freaked out." He's locked a number of topics for no apparent reason (although all of them were challenging his opinion before he did).

And what about Xylene's insults? Is it okay for him to insult people?
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

FredDibnah wrote:And what about Xylene's insults? Is it okay for him to insult people?
What do you think? I have permission from GyroVorbis himself to screw around with you all. You can ask him yourself. You can also ask him if I said I'd stop if he didn't want me to.

In your face.

skeet skeet
Zappos Hofstra
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Zappos Hofstra »

I don't have a problem with you insulting me....I really don't care what people say.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Finally someone who will not shutter at the impulsive namecalling of a lesser being! Hazza! :worship: Bow beafor Zappos Hofstra! He is your god! Now sacrifice your cat/dog/younger brothers and or sisters!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Zappos Hofstra
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Zappos Hofstra »

Its SHE..I'm not a guy, nor do I want to be called a guy.