Your very first video game.

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Your very first video game.

Post by Falco Girgis »

Heh, I've always wanted to hear the first video game you guys've ever played. Here's where Ima ask. Talk about your very first 2 video games ever played.

Okay, it was an average day. I was maybe... uhhhh... 5 years old. I remember getting an odd package from my aunt audrey. Within this peculiar box was an odd looking grey box. My mom hooked up my first system (NES) and turned that bastard on. I looked at the screen and asked myself WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? But I soon enjoyed it. No, my whole family enjoyed that first game. I remember I was the first one who figured out Mario could shoot fireballs. Then I remember my mom figuring out he could go down pipes. Then my dear dad figured that there was a warp zone in world 1-2. We were such a bunch of VideoGame-illiterate fools. But that first year was great. My parents actually video games (I don't know when they developed such a hate for them).

The second game that came in that fateful box was a game called 'Gyromite'. I used to play that mother for hours. It was a game of payback and revenge for me. All I remember is smashing my brother (Arce) with a pipe every chance I got. Those are some dear dear memories...
Anarki
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Anarki »

Honestly, I know I wasn't very young when I played my first video game, but I just can't remember it......ssssooooo........I tell you about the very first game I loved.The first-person shooter game that touch my heart,or blew it into peices. Quake I. The series of events, or explotions, that changed gaming, and the shape of you opponent , forever. It all started when your homeworld, planet Strongg, is envaded by aliens known as the Shit heades. Thank you Shit head aliens,for giving me a reason to blow you to 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 pieses of alien shit.
Last edited by Anarki on Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Yes, I vaugly remember that first game.......And I also remember you were the dumbass that broke our first NES! Damn you, it took months to get a new one! Oh, and WTF is this:
My parents actually video games
You mean LIKED video games?
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

My first game was MK2
A glitch?
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

My parents actually video games
You mean LIKED video games?
Okay fat shit. If you want to start nit picking every fucking gramatical error, then bring it on. Your posts aren't even readable because half the time your stupid ass can't spell anything. The dumbass asked me how to spell shit like 'horrible'. WTF?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Ok you two duke it out grammer correction style while I laugh my lazy ass off in the process!Every time you guys do that all I get is a good laugh.And Peter I think MK2 was a great game to start out with so much good stuff. Well I think the first game I ever played was Kirby's Avalanch for the snes. It is a tetris like puzzle game which is pretty fun.I remember that warm sunny glorious Easter morning when I woke up to come downstairs in our trusty playroom to find my mom and Brother hooking up the snes and playing kirby's avalanch.Then of course being a thoughtless very young child I wanted to play but didn't really know how so I jsut screwed around with the controller and pressed buttons.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

MK2 again

Post by Orgodemirk »

Okay I was busy when I posted about MK2 so I will continue that post N-N-Now Wait Ok Now.

So, I can't really remember what made me play this game but I loved it right away. It was a Sega Genesis. I had MK2. I played as Reptile. I did his sweep move. DUH I remember things very clearly. I also used to have Street Fighter and Eternal Champions. I love fighting games.
A glitch?
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Well I think the first game I ever played was Kirby's Avalanch for the snes.
That is like the ONE Kirby Game that I doubt that I've ever played. Tetris like you say? I will not be prejudice because there are plenty of good puzzle games out there. Look at Wario's Woods! That game kix arse!

Post by Guest »

Anyone remember the first arcade game they played? Mine was Space Invaders. Damn I loved that game. I even got it for Game Gear after I played it!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Arce, I must've been 3 years old when I played my first arcade game! How the hell do you think I could remember that?
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

Hmm...I can't remember my first one, so I'll just say Goldeneye, because that's the game that got me truly into games.