I need help from a developer looking to make game!

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Faust97
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

I need help from a developer looking to make game!

Post by Faust97 »

My idea is simple, and may be altered. I just want someone to use the damn thing!

Get this=A 2 or 3-D fighting game in which horror movie characters fight. Everyone from the slashers(Jason), to the dark(Chucky), the independant(Ginger), and the Awesome(May), just whoopin' everybody's ass.

If someone made that with cool unlockables, and for the DC, that'd be friggin' sweet.
lacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacielacieacielacielacielacielacie
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

Ok, nice concept. I am guessing you didn't mean the = in between this and A. Go to gamedev.net, a lot of people do what you are doing. Anyways, the idea of horror movie char fights would not be fun in 2-d, unless it would be something like mortal combat, which is a very popular game. But I imagine it as a royal rumble, since dc has 4 controllers.
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph