Youtube Losers

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

dejai
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Youtube Losers

Post by dejai »

Really WTF:

Zt0x (2 days ago)
Spam Marked as spam
*sigh* where to start? You're still working on that game? Please, you must understand.. we can't have that.. I.. I've built up my name, my reputation as the greatest hacker the world ever known, I packet spoofed wow, I found out that gameguard makes clones. I am the biggest threat to all security companies. I have the power to shut you down but I feel obligated to give you the chance to do the right thing. No more fucking around, you have 48 hours (would give you 24 but since you're from the southern us..)

He is obviously a complete loser. A real hacker 1. Would not be on youtube. 2. Would not call himself a hacker as what he claims to do is actually cracking. 3. Packet Spoofing did he post this message by any chance? http://seclists.org/basics/2002/Nov/0621.html

Oh I feel sorry for you guys having to deal with these people all the time.
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Re: Youtube Losers

Post by M_D_K »

Good chance he did post that message. But some of the shit he comes out with is really amusing(his last hissy fit was 8-) )
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life
IRC wrote: <sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.
cypher1554R
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by cypher1554R »

Oh boy.. It's BJ.. -.-
(with one of his fake accounts)
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

Lol, reminds me of all the comments of my "How to make a terribly destructive virus" video. I clearly stated it was for testing purposes, just to see how the screen recorded video would look when uploaded to youtube, but people kept insisting on telling me how it didn't work. Then there were the few morons that apparently managed to turn "virus.txt" with with text "delete everything" into a virus... lol?
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

dandymcgee wrote:Then there were the few morons that apparently managed to turn "virus.txt" with with text "delete everything" into a virus... lol?
Reminds me of

http://www.lamerkatz.com/email/andybot1.shtml
http://www.lamerkatz.com/email/andybot5.shtml
In short, this guy emailed him for an aimbot for quake3 so he programmed something that did only this:
It goes through a few "loading..." things, such as the Lazer-Power-Shoe, then spits out an error message. Note the error itself: "URAID.io(t)", or "U R A ID.io(t)", or "U R A IDIOT" :) He didn't notice that though. Now I get to waste even more time attempting to troubleshoot why my program doesn't work (even though it actually works exactly as it should!). Wheeee!!!
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

"URAID.io(t)" - lmao
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES

Post by Falco Girgis »

Reminds me of this one time (back when I was strictly Dreamcast). We were all talking in the DCEmu IRC chat. Some dipshit comes in and starts asking if there's an Xbox emulator for Dreamcast... so we had an idea!

We told him that there was. So we went off and created this elaborate scheme to trick this group of dumbasses. I coded this "loader" that required you to put in the Konami code with a burned/converted "Xbox image" to start the emulator.

My friend wrote this "converter" that made you sit there and rip an entire Xbox DVD then "downsampled" the entire thing to fit on a CDR. You burn your image and put in in Dreamcast.

...You boot it up and get to the menu screen. Once you put in the Konami code to start the game, the screen changes to Hello Kitty and it says "Wow, you actually thought that would work!? You are an idiot!!!" and it had "You are an idiot" chanting in the background with an Alvin and the chipmunks voice...

I should so show that off in one of the videos. Ah, my young and evil days in the DC scene...
trufun202
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by trufun202 »

GyroVorbis wrote:Reminds me of this one time (back when I was strictly Dreamcast). We were all talking in the DCEmu IRC chat. Some dipshit comes in and starts asking if there's an Xbox emulator for Dreamcast... so we had an idea!

We told him that there was. So we went off and created this elaborate scheme to trick this group of dumbasses. I coded this "loader" that required you to put in the Konami code with a burned/converted "Xbox image" to start the emulator.

My friend wrote this "converter" that made you sit there and rip an entire Xbox DVD then "downsampled" the entire thing to fit on a CDR. You burn your image and put in in Dreamcast.

...You boot it up and get to the menu screen. Once you put in the Konami code to start the game, the screen changes to Hello Kitty and it says "Wow, you actually thought that would work!? You are an idiot!!!" and it had "You are an idiot" chanting in the background with an Alvin and the chipmunks voice...

I should so show that off in one of the videos. Ah, my young and evil days in the DC scene...
:lol: !!
-Chris

YouTube | Twitter | Rad Raygun

“REAL ARTISTS SHIP” - Steve Jobs
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC

Post by M_D_K »

GyroVorbis wrote:Reminds me of this one time (back when I was strictly Dreamcast). We were all talking in the DCEmu IRC chat. Some dipshit comes in and starts asking if there's an Xbox emulator for Dreamcast... so we had an idea!

If you do you could use XxStillAVirgin69xX as the dumbass :lol:
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life
IRC wrote: <sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.