Hardcore gamer drinks! Any gamer should read!

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Post by Guest »

Those drinks are teh roxxerz, but Bawls has cooked up more goodness. Though I haven't yet tried them, Bawls also has a brother! Sugar free bawls!

This may not be as good as the original Bawls, BUT if you want to give bawls an extra kick, try new Bawls mints! Drop them in the drink. They are caffinated(what bawls product isn't?) AND carbonated. Don't ask me how. x.x

I hear 12 of these mints has the same amout as a full bottle.

i haven't tried these babies either, but I sure want to.

Now, with all of this gaming goodness, what better game is there to play than a Bawls game from activision?

Check these screenz!

On teh site, here is the description of it:
BAWLS Partners with Activision to Launch Tournament Paintball XBOX Game wrote:BAWLS Guarana has partnered with Activision to launch Greg Hastings’ Tournament Paintball, which will be in stores November 18th. This groundbreaking single and multiplayer game combines the strategy and teamwork of a sports title with the fast-paced intensity of a first-person action game. Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball's unparalleled gameplay delivers a thrilling and realistic paintball experience through the integration of more than 21 licensed pro-players, actual tournament fields, top authentic paintball gear, and design input directly from the pros. More importantly, there are BAWLS bunkers throughout the games and the toughest team to go up against is the BAWLS factory team. Check out these cool screen shots.

AND, on March first, ALL bawls products hit teh market at all 7/11's. Thats right, seven elevens will sell bawls!

That's enough rambleing about bawls for now.

tell me, has anyone here not tried bawls?
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

Umfig. Gyrovorbis, what the hell are you talking about with your no Jumex shit. You know very well we saw them at the same place that sells Ramune Drinks and that other place.
A glitch?
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Back when I lived in Japan I used to drink those things all the time, the Ramune drinks. On a side not. Why in Gods name do you mave a Yu-Gi-Oh poster in your room! You should burn it! It is heracy! :evil:
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Actually, I never even watched Yu-Gi-Oh!, even when it was the "thing".

I think it looks colorful and cool in my room. I'm not the type of person who throws away something that looks cool just because people think the series is "gay" (I'm no Yu-Gi-Oh! fan!).

But I do have a whole bunch of poke'mon/punk band crap all over my walls. I'm proud of all of it (even my poke'mon posters). Who gives a damn if others don't like Poke'mon? It's a great game!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Also, Dark Crusader, did you seriously drink Ramune Drinks all the time in Japan? Yeah, I heard they were popular there. They taste awesome, don't they?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

(I'm no Yu-Gi-Oh! fan!).
:roll:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I'm not even going to try to defend myself here. Okay, lets assume that I am a hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh! fan. Now, you would've PWNT me there. Only you're forgetting the "I don't give a damn about what people think of me" factor.

Also, even Yu-Gi-Oh! fans frown upon Poke'mon. Every douche hates poke'mon. You think I could admit that I play Poke'mon and not that I like Yu-Gi-Oh!?
Last edited by Falco Girgis on Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

:rofl:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

I would make my own version of that pic with blood spray and guns..... but I'm just too lazy. Sorry guys.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Awww... C'mon, that'd be so cool!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Look... Im not saying your.....Odd because of the yu-gi-oh! poster.......I just think its odd.. That you HAVE a u-G-O? Poster.

Anyways. Yes they did taste gewd.... Unfortunetly I dont remember what they taste like. :(
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Krystal Kirby
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Krystal Kirby »

Did you know you can buy Bawls on ebay?
showdin2

Post by showdin2 »

uh yeah, you can basically buy anything on ebay :|
showdin2

Post by showdin2 »

yeah who goddamn cares? So what if he did have a yugioh poster? just because yugioh isn't popular doesn't mean he is unrespectable because he has a stupid poster! what has this judgemental world come too? :(|): :cry: