NINTENDO IS BACK ON TRACK!

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

NINTENDO IS BACK ON TRACK!

Post by Falco Girgis »

I didn't believe it myself, but after some research on the net, I believe it to be true. The lame ass period of Nintendo (Starting from the end of the N64 and going through lamecube) Is over...

Here is the evidence:

Brand new 2D Mario bros game (loox damn awesome) for the DS
http://media.gameboy.ign.com/media/682/ ... mgs_1.html

Mario vs. Dk is coming out. (Who the hell doesn't like donkey kong?)
http://gameboy.ign.com/objects/566/5668 ... gamefinder

Remake of Mario 64 with some random battle mode!
http://media.gameboy.ign.com/media/682/ ... mgs_1.html

Although I never believed it possible, I think it is time that I wake up. I think I should give my playstation a good kick right up the ass. Then, I'm going to diss my plans of getting a PSP. Look at this:

PSP -> 2-5 hrs battery life $250
DS -> 10 hrs battery life $150

Yeah, that's right. I just gained a shit load of my child loyalty. If they made their fucking LAMEcube more respectable, I may even like the a fraction of what I like Sega. I have been waiting for Nintendo to become respectable for so long. This is it boys. This is the day! The reformation! THE APPOCALYPSE!

Post by Guest »

They will never actually earn ALL of my respect back until they remake Super Mario RPG Legends of the Seven Stars! Just about every Mario site has this, and this is not my favorite site, but if you want to help get it remade, SIGN HERE:

http://www.petitiononline.com/sotsspet/petition.html
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Exactly Arce! It couldn't be said better. That is one of the few respectable respectable 100% gold orgasmic video games! (most videa games don't please me as those type do! If they remade that game, I would buy the DS just for that! But still I think a better plan would be to let the price go down 50-100$ before buying it.By then they will have made another one and then you can still get all the systems you like but maybe not while it is on its best selling streak so you save a load of money! I mean look at 64! what are they 10 bucks for one now! Thats what I call a bargain price!If nintendo goes respectable then who are we goping to have to make fun of and look down upon?
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I disagree. I grew up with Nintendo. I could never hold a grudge after them coming back. I played Mario Vs DK today. SOOOO respectable. Nintendo may suck as far as console gaming goes, but I hope that some of their handheld success rubs off on the Lamecube 2. Hell, who knows, our grandchildren could be posting on these forums following our footsteps and dissing Nintendo's LameSphere 2000X. Just as their ancestors did before them.
If nintendo goes respectable then who are we goping to have to make fun of and look down upon?
A VERY decent point. But, there will ALWAYS be something to bitch about in video gaming. My dissing is currently concentrated on the LameCube and N-GAYge!
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

YEP NINTENDO is getting better. They are remaking all old games but selling them for $20.00 each WTF?!?! How much do these NES games really need to cost? How much are they for NES?
A glitch?

Post by Guest »

Yes, they do cost a load of our penniez and silvas, but we can manage. Classic Zelda! I love that game! If I got that for gamboy, maybe even my mom would play!
COAL
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Current Project: Adventures in Game Development
Favorite Gaming Platforms: N64, SNES, NES, Game Boy
Programming Language of Choice: C tic tac toe

Post by COAL »

Fuuuuuuck me Popeye! You like Mario vs. DK Super Sonic? Awww shiiiiiit, I think it sucks.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Fuuuuuuck me Popeye! You like Mario vs. DK Super Sonic? Awww shiiiiiit, I think it sucks.
LMAO! From what I played (maybe 10 seconds) it seemed respectable. I like the sprite movement. Makes me feel like I'm playing N64.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Nintendo getting better? I duuno, I would have to hold my tounge on that one. Hey did I tell anybody that when wario ware came out I emailed Nintendo asking why they turned him into a biker in that game like some innocent kid who liked nintendo but was confused with thier new shit. That was the point of that Email, to make them realize who most of thier customers really are!(Well and I wanted to complain to those rich bastards!)But back to the subject, Nintendo actually straightening out? I think they realized that people like us were disrespecting thier new stuff so they are coming out with classics again trying to cover up thier darkside! Thanx for reading! and kidz always remember I AM NOT A CROOK!!!
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

It isn't really like I'm just throwing my soul back at them with the respect I had durring the early N64 days. I'm just slowly creeping in on them. Then, if they screw up again, back to my secluded SEGA shrine in my dark cave! :mrgreen:
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Yes, I agree.I am going to to give them a fair chance to gain a decent ammount of respect, But I am not just giving out free respect over here! I am not one of those prejudice gamers who decides what they like before they try it.....*cough, Arce, cough cough
You are better than me.
COAL
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Current Project: Adventures in Game Development
Favorite Gaming Platforms: N64, SNES, NES, Game Boy
Programming Language of Choice: C tic tac toe

Post by COAL »

I don't know you guys I'm getting pretty sick of just remakes. Nintendo should come out with some respectable NEW games. F.Y.I., Mario vs. Donkey Kong is NOT respectable.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I agree that I went way too overboard. But look at "New Super Mario Bros." for the Nintendo DS. I wanted to shit myself. It is like a modernized old koo Mario bros. That game WILL freaking own!