Rune Scape

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Rune Scape

Post by Dark Crusader »

Ok. I have found one of the best free multiplayer online games ever! Rune Scape is like a D&D game, totaly free and I can play it at school!
go to www.RuneScape.com
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

Just about everyone in the world has played that game at one time or another.

I've been playing for about two weeks.
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

I hate Runescape. I just never got into it since all you really do is walk around.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote:I hate Runescape. I just never got into it since all you really do is walk around.

Yes, you're abosultely correct. Let's completely ignore the fact that you can level up your abilities, go on quests, smelt weapons and armor, fight goblins, wizards, spiders, zombies, and other creatures, get your hair cut, visit the cathedral, store your extra inventory in the bank, and many other activities.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Look, I just don't like the game okay? There's nothing wrong with that. All I really did was walk around because I got bored of it within 2 minutes. FredDibnah, every time I say something that you don't agree with, you start freaking out at me, acting all sarcastic n' stuff. Why the fuck do you get so angry? Arce is giving me enough crap already! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!

Post by Guest »

Look, I just don't like the game okay? There's nothing wrong with that. All I really did was walk around because I got bored of it within 2 minutes. FredDibnah, every time I say something that you don't agree with, you start freaking out at me, acting all sarcastic n' stuff. Why the freak do you get so angry? Arce is giving me enough crap already! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the angry one? O.o

Anyway, I've never played it. I've heard of it though. I hear it's good, and, of cource, I don't trust Spidey man's judgement, so it probably IS good. Maybe I'll play it some time when I'm not too busy eminating.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote:Look, I just don't like the game okay? There's nothing wrong with that. All I really did was walk around because I got bored of it within 2 minutes. FredDibnah, every time I say something that you don't agree with, you start freaking out at me, acting all sarcastic n' stuff. Why the freak do you get so angry? Arce is giving me enough crap already! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:
Arce, you stole the words out of my mouth.

Spidey, adding twenty emoticons doesn't enhance your posts in the least. Next time, why don't you fill that space up with something more coherent, like...oh, I don't know...proof that I was angry? Do you see any idiotic caps-locked screams in my posts?
Last edited by FredDibnah on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vmrob
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by vmrob »

runescape is satan. my brothers are obsessed. the do not get off the computer on saturdays. god hates runescape and there is no point to it all. why do people play it?? what is the point??? how can it help you in life??
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wilson_industries wrote:runescape is satan. my brothers are obsessed. the do not get off the computer on saturdays. god hates runescape and there is no point to it all. why do people play it?? what is the point??? how can it help you in life??
Welcome to the world of online gaming. How may I waste your life?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Cuz God has no place in my life!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
TiredSikTwisted
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by TiredSikTwisted »

FredDibnah wrote:Spidey, adding twenty emoticons doesn't enhance your posts in the least.
I thought it was purty... :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
精神の屈折:復讐
#animeflix @ irc.aniverse.com
Official Internet Relay Chat Moderator Guy (OircMG) of animeflix.info
vmrob
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by vmrob »

well yes online gaming has no point. but it is way too addicting. yes some online games are fun and have decent gfx but runescape is the cult game that has my little brothers sending in money!! money!! real green money in the mail to be a member and gain new quests!!! what is wrong with this picture!!!!
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

TiredSikTwisted wrote:
FredDibnah wrote:Spidey, adding twenty emoticons doesn't enhance your posts in the least.
I thought it was purty... :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
Thank you. :spin:

I HATE Jack Thompson!