Dance Dance Revolution Extreme?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Dude, krystal kirby, you don't have to be so uptight. Here we unmeaningfully say what we want. I think that is a big factor of this site. Freedom! With practically no authority.Oh yeah and the lifestyle here isn't so proper and shit.You don't have to apologize and you try not to be mean but when they are talking poop about your bitch then you can straighten things out.
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Dude, krystal kirby, you don't have to be so uptight. Here we unmeaningfully say what we want. I think that is a big factor of this site. Freedom! With practically no authority.Oh yeah and the lifestyle here isn't so proper and crap.You don't have to apologize and you try not to be mean but when they are talking poop about your biatch then you can straighten things out.
ANARCHY, just pure, beautiful, unsoiled anarchy!
Anarki
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Anarki »

We should go back to the arcade, but instead of breaking our legs trying to stomp on the pads, go to a sporting good store, get some bats, go back to the arcade and hit the pads with bats. Lets see if that will work.

Post by Guest »

Der....The last post was almost a month away from yours, Anarki.....
Delayed reaction O.o

Naw, when I come back, I could do it with my massive weight! THEN hit the MACHINE with the bats! MUHAHAHAH!