New Forum Moderator

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

New Forum Moderator

Post by Guest »

I, Arce, am proud to announce myself the new forum moderator. It is my goal to keep the Programming Discussion a nice, clean environment where everyone can have peaceful discussions/debates concerning programming. I can only hope that we can each get to know each other better in a friendly manner and there will not become a time of punishment. I can only hope you will enjoy having me as a moderator as much as I will enjoy being one. :D

In order to maintain a peaceful forum, I regret to announce that there will have to be some changes.

To begin, there will be a new procedure in making topics "Official" (See topic * Rules and Procedures ).

Also, a new set of rules will need to be established. Without rules, we may as well just plunge this forum into darkness and chaos right now. I do not want this forum to become like the others that moderators have neglected and allowed to fall to pieces. (No moderator names will be mentioned at this time). Again, see * Rules and procedures

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation. Feel free to post your views and opinions on me being the new moderator. Have a nice day. :D
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TiredSikTwisted
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by TiredSikTwisted »

GET OF THE STAGE!
:asshole:
j/k
lol
精神の屈折:復讐
#animeflix @ irc.aniverse.com
Official Internet Relay Chat Moderator Guy (OircMG) of animeflix.info

Post by Guest »

:shock: HE havith spoken!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks for posting under this topic, it's more than most do. :wink:
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

My view is that you need to get over yourself, sir.
There is no signature.

Post by Guest »

Damn, I am beautiful, huh? Thanks for pointing that out. I definitely share your view, but it's easier said than done. :lol:

BTW, thanks for posting. :D
xB_forlife
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

lemming

Post by xB_forlife »

If u want to be a good moderator, U should do sumthing about JS lemming. He has anything but peaceful conversations. :x
i love to skate & hang around with my frends.
http://bigskates.com/catalog/image/prod ... erican.gif

Post by Guest »

If u want to be a good moderator, U should do sumthing about JS lemming. He has anything but peaceful conversations. Mad
I am sorry, but I cannot moderate other forums, only Programming Discussion. Here, in Programming Discussion, he has done nothing against the rules.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Re: lemming

Post by JS Lemming »

xB_forlife wrote:If u want to be a good moderator, U should do sumthing about JS lemming. He has anything but peaceful conversations. :x
What the heck is your deal? Seriously.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

I've got no clue, but programming discussion is no place to find out. Please take it to private messages. :spin:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Grizious wrote:I've got no clue, but programming discussion is no place to find out. Please take it to private messages. :spin:
heh, i tried, but he litteraly filled my Pm inbox to 100% compacity with barely legible 3 worded pm's.

"Sht up yu idddiotm"

:lol:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!