fight arena

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

hyper sonic
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

fight arena

Post by hyper sonic »

hello...i am new and i have desided to make a new thread about fighting...
in a forum i used to go on this was awsomly popular

ok here are the rules...u can hit people...u can nuke em u can evem flush em down the toilet but u cant:
1/kill them
2/block any attacks
3/be a asshole

ok ill start *smashes a chair at the first person to post here and poops in there mouth* :spin: [color=darkred][/color]
Drakor
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Drakor »

WTF????

ok #1) i can killz any1 i want!!!

#2) ooooh i block your chair!! now what????

#3) one word ....ARCE.....obliously you haven't read any other posts or you would know he is the forum douce and ass

*sigh*....... :nono:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

First of all, hyper sonic.

I'll put this as nicely as I can... grow up.

We don't do stuff like this here. This is a programming website. We make games and stuff. How old are you? 8? 10?

Did you just now find your way to the internet? I'm sorry, but this isn't the place for you. Come back in a few years. We don't need a forum full of horrible spelling and childishness like this.

Post by Guest »

Drakor wrote:WTF????

#3) one word ....ARCE.....obliously you haven't read any other posts or you would know he is the forum douce and ass

*sigh*....... :nono:
Drakor, I would enter this conversation with flammage and immediate defense, but I chose not to; I don't want to make you cry.

Seriously, this forum isn't for people as immature as you. You say that I have not read any posts, yet I am the one from the two of us that is literate. If you'd notice, you're failing in school; while I, unlike you, have a four year streak of all A's and still have plenty of time to post. I wouldn't be talking about not reading posts, especially if I had less than one third the amount of posts the person I am dissing has.

Though you are correct to call me an ass because my name is Arce, if you do so again I will walk to your house and personally kick your ass.

Oh, and one more thing, your excessive punctuation marks, such as "WTF????????" and "........ARCE.........," along with your childish way of spelling, such as "any1," make you look like a girl. Also, I don’t believe I’ve met a guy before you who stands bow-legged and has a penis. Not that I doubt the feminine side of you or anything, I just thought you'd like the information.
:spin:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Lest I be mistaken Arce, Drakor was refering to hyper sonic as the one who hadn't read posts.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
hyper sonic
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by hyper sonic »

WTF????

*sigh*.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welll wadduya know he is a douce and ass...haha

#1) this is for fun....im aint here to start a fight

#2) u need to smash me in the face with a sladge hammer now thats what...

#3) YER IVE HEARD OF HIM....he is the the forom dork noob and fun braker

Post by Guest »

JS Lemming wrote:Lest I be mistaken Arce, Drakor was refering to hyper sonic as the one who hadn't read posts.
You're kidding! I reread his post a few times, and finally, I see that he WAS talking to Hyper Sonic. All those periods confused me.

Drakor, sorry for being a douche and misreading, it's totally my fault.

Hypyer Sonic, with honor!
*Attempts to bash in face with sledgehammer*
hyper sonic
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

ow....

Post by hyper sonic »

lol i like the way you slammed the slege hammer in my face

*shuvs a ten foot pole up your ass* :mrgreen:
hyper sonic
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

ow....

Post by hyper sonic »

lol i like the way you slammed the slege hammer in my face

*shuvs a ten foot pole up your ass*
Drakor
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Drakor »

Ok...let's talk arce.

Why the hell do you go off mindlessly when you think someone is insulting you?

Drakor, I would enter this conversation with flammage and immediate defense, but I chose not to; I don't want to make you cry.

Hmm. i think your next paragraph is exactly that!!!

Seriously, this forum isn't for people as immature as you.

Ok this one is easy -> but I’ll not discuss the many "incidents" I have heard of or witnessed

You say that I have not read any posts, yet I am the one from the two of us that is literate.

The "not reading posts" thing was not directed at you (thanks JSL) you didn't even post here yet, so how in hell did you "mistakenly" think I was talking about you?

If you'd notice, you're failing in school; while I, unlike you, have a four year streak of all A's and still have plenty of time to post.

Ok 1) I do fucking notice. 2) it's not my fault, I have several absences from school and he won't let me make up 2 tests...so with only 4 grades in hell yeah I am failing. I would be the first to admit that and the fact that I got a 94 on my test Friday.

I wouldn't be talking about not reading posts, especially if I had less than one third the amount of posts the person I am dissing has.

you have been with the forum a hell of a lot longer than me. I also have been to busy doing projects for school to even turn on my computer for over 3 weeks.

Though you are correct to call me an ass because my name is Arce, if you do so again I will walk to your house and personally kick your ass.

Oh...yeah...I’m scared

Also, I don’t believe I’ve met a guy before you who stands bow-legged and has a -blargh-. Not that I doubt the feminine side of you or anything, I just thought you'd like the information.

Ok wow I don't think I’ll even go into the physical attribute category, because if I where to extremely exaggerate like you (not like I would need to) I’m afraid that the mental pictures it would create would kill some people.

:D [/u]
1st_Movement
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by 1st_Movement »

OMG!!!!!!11five LET'S HATE EACH OTHER!!!

Maybe you guys shouldn't take out your anger on each other where everyone can see it. How about taking it to PM? Most every forum I've been to prefers PM bashing to public bashing.

and hyper sonic...this topic should die when/if Drakor and Arce stop fighting. Don't create anything reminiscent of it in the future...that would get a lot of people to hate you.

:!!!!:
want a cookie?

i love to write. if you love to read, PM me. :)
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

1st_Movement wrote:OMG!!!!!!11five LET'S HATE EACH OTHER!!!

Maybe you guys shouldn't take out your anger on each other where everyone can see it. How about taking it to PM? Most every forum I've been to prefers PM bashing to public bashing.

and hyper sonic...this topic should die when/if Drakor and Arce stop fighting. Don't create anything reminiscent of it in the future...that would get a lot of people to hate you.

:!!!!:
I'm going to give that post a hearty "amen."

AMEN!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Alright this is pathetic this is what we have a topic with:

1 immature 8 year old
A handful of idiots who can neither spell nor punctuate
1 person who freaks out because he can't understand the idiots who can't spell or punctuate
Several mature adults who ask kindly for this kind of crap to be in a PM.

Mix it all together. Toss it in the oven on high for half an hour and serve. That's what we have us here.
Drakor
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Drakor »

Ok you are right about stopping this or using PM. the only thing I am angry at is arce's constant ill-conceived notions that everything is about him. It really pisses me off.

Post by Guest »

Drakor wrote:Ok...let's talk arce.

Seriously, this forum isn't for people as immature as you.

Ok this one is easy -> but I’ll not discuss the many "incidents" I have heard of or witnessed

You say that I have not read any posts, yet I am the one from the two of us that is literate.

The "not reading posts" thing was not directed at you (thanks JSL) you didn't even post here yet, so how in hell did you "mistakenly" think I was talking about you?

If you'd notice, you're failing in school; while I, unlike you, have a four year streak of all A's and still have plenty of time to post.

Ok 1) I do fucking notice. 2) it's not my fault, I have several absences from school and he won't let me make up 2 tests...so with only 4 grades in hell yeah I am failing. I would be the first to admit that and the fact that I got a 94 on my test Friday.

I wouldn't be talking about not reading posts, especially if I had less than one third the amount of posts the person I am dissing has.

you have been with the forum a hell of a lot longer than me. I also have been to busy doing projects for school to even turn on my computer for over 3 weeks.

Oh...yeah...I’m scared

Also, I don’t believe I’ve met a guy before you who stands bow-legged and has a -blargh-. Not that I doubt the feminine side of you or anything, I just thought you'd like the information.

Ok wow I don't think I’ll even go into the physical attribute category, because if I where to extremely exaggerate like you (not like I would need to) I’m afraid that the mental pictures it would create would kill some people.

:D [/u]

Did you read my second post? Or, again, are you just staring at the screen uncomprehendingly because you are illiterate? You're idiosyncrasy emanates.

First off, ever think to hit the Quote button when you want to quote someone? God (A.K.A. Gyrovorbis) gave us a nice little quote button. Though at the time of its creation, I doubt he thought that someone as stupid as you would be browsing the forums; sorry there is no tab that says, "Click here to quote someone."
Wow, you wrote a sentence correctly, I wonder how long that took?

Don't blame me for the fact that you cannot properly punctuate. It's not my fault you made it unclear as to who you were referring to in your post. Anyway, I do realize women have feeling to, and that was wrong of me to post that. (refer to my second post in this topic please)
Ok this one is easy -> but I’ll not discuss the many "incidents" I have heard of or witnessedOk this one is easy -> but I’ll not discuss the many "incidents" I have heard of or witnessed

I am glad that I wrote an easy sentence for you. How long did it take to figure that sentence out? If it was easy, I'm assuming no less than using the standard time it takes for you to interpret my other sentences, I'd assume 30 minutes? I must admit, you're getting better. You may ever pass the 1st grade this year! Won't that be an improvement?

Amazing! You figured out what a paragraph is! You must be really trying hard to show off your none-existent literacy skills. Unfortunately, now you must learn what capitalization is, and you must learn that one explanation mark will be sufficient for most any sentence. I know you are excited to have found out what a paragraph is, but you really only need one.

It's funny, because that sentence you underlined from my post does not contain flammage of any sort. I'm sorry, but even if you did figure out what a paragraph is, it does not change the fact that my "next" paragraph is indeed not "exactly that."

The undeniable fact that you used my name, followed by a horde of unnecessary periods, led me to believe you were talking about me. Yes, JS Lemming, thank you for pointing that out, I am not too familiar with the tongue or retards.

Missing a few days and only having four grades in one class makes you fail multiple others? I don't see how that works out...

So, you got a 94% on a test? Big fucking deal smart ass. Try actually ding some work and maybe you would pass a class with higher than a D.

You're sentences are getting worse, you must keep practicing.

Anyway, this is my third post in the last few weeks. See how little I post?

Well, I cannot expect you post much, I wouldn't want you to waste your whole life trying to interpret a few sentences, so I guess I cannot be angry towards you for the reason of not posting.

Oh...yeah...I’m scared

You have plenty of reason to be also. If I were anorexic like you and had the muscle of an 8 year old girl, I would probably go lock myself in my room and never come out from fear.

Drakor, you take pride in weighing in the two digits? At least I can eat a full piece of pizza without running to Hyper Shadow's bathroom to puke, you damned girl.

You're right, there is no need to get into the category (You learned a new word! Good for you!) Especially because we all already know you have no penis.
Exaggerate is one thing in my post that I did NOT do, I'm sure anyone who has ever met you have a mental picture of you standing bow legged every time they think of you. Can I get an Amen on this subject please?

Drakor, you are seriously a disgrace. I would have stopped while I was ahead if I were you. I do realize it is probably your time of the month, but that still gives no reason to act as you are now.

Oh, and that new charactor you made, Ecra, is seriously showing how low you are. You sicken me.[/quote]