Proposing Punishment of xb_forlife

This is a section with real-life examples of posts you shouldn't make.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

You have been warning me for ever and i still dont do all that you wish. If your going to ban someone just do it and stop talking about it. Oh and I have never given you respect and you dont seem to cair. I dont respect anyone that thretens me. Also I will never start spilling better 4 eny won! Viva Revelution! :asshole:
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Catalyst
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

I feel like insulting you, though.

Post by Catalyst »

You'd love it if you became the main focus of this thread, wouldn't you? I hope everyone ignores you after this post.

And xb_forlife, this is a public message board. You have no place telling people to shut the hell up and leave you alone while you talk to your friends, nor do you have or deserve any quiet, private section of the forums for yours and your friends' personal use. Nobody is acting like you murdered anyone; they're saying that you broke rules. This is a message board. If you're going to post here, follow the damn rules. If not, don't bitch and moan when people want to punish you. Arce told you how you could correct your behaviour in private messages, and it's your own fault that you didn't listen. If you want to talk to your friends without following this forum's rules, do it somewhere else. This is not an attack on your character. I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you how things are.
No.
Werdna Ten
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Werdna Ten »

Would you ban me if I stopped posting? :|
MGS1,MGS2,andMGS3

Post by Guest »

Werdna Ten, do the admins look gay to you? I don't think they do (for the most part) so I doubt you'd get banned for not posting.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

Werdna Ten wrote:Would you ban me if I stopped posting? :|
No, but we'll ban you if you don't stop.
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

He means will you terminate his account if he doesn't post after a really long time. Quit being so freakin' hostile.
Xylene wrote:
Werdna Ten wrote:Would you ban me if I stopped posting? :|
No, but we'll ban you if you don't stop.
Good one!

Post by Guest »

Frdibnah, STFU. I will see to it your other damned charactor IS banned if you don't cut this shit out.

Yes, moderators CAN see what other charactors post from your computer. And the fact that your two charactors had the same avatar for a while kinda gave it away.

For those who didn't know, Werdna Ten is Fredibnah. 9/14 posts are from the same IP as 208 of Fredibnah's, and the other 4 are on two different IP's that Fredibnah ALSO posted on. Fake charactors aren't hard to catch.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Arce wrote:Frdibnah, STFU. I will see to it your other damned charactor IS banned if you don't cut this shit out.

Yes, moderators CAN see what other charactors post from your computer. And the fact that your two charactors had the same avatar for a while kinda gave it away.

For those who didn't know, Werdna Ten is Fredibnah. 9/14 posts are from the same IP as 208 of Fredibnah's, and the other 4 are on two different IP's that Fredibnah ALSO posted on. Fake charactors aren't hard to catch.
Wow! Impressive Arce...... Not. You forgot one little detail, you're retarded.

I happen to know that Fred has multiple brothers, one of them being Werdna Ten. And not every family has 80 computers like yours, which means they might actaully have to share a computer once in a while.

Shove that up your pipe and smoke it.... then spit it out.... cause it's nasty.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

What Wardna Ten is somone elsa I didn't know that! :shock:

Post by Guest »

JS Lemming wrote:
Arce wrote:Frdibnah, STFU. I will see to it your other damned charactor IS banned if you don't cut this shit out.

I happen to know that Fred has multiple brothers, one of them being Werdna Ten. And not every family has 80 computers like yours, which means they might actaully have to share a computer once in a while.

:fuq:

It's not my fault I don't know every forum member personally. All I knew was that a new forum character appeared one day with the same avatar as Fredibnah. Next thing I know, they are backing each other up. Then, I check, and they are from the same IP. That makes me think that some ass with two characters is going around and using both to make himself sound better.

JS Lemming, you're really beginning to piss me off. You weren’t exactly slow to threaten, and USE, the ban stick on Showdin, were you? Now you go around and flame out anyone who uses the word ban? Last I recall, I'm not an admin, so I can't. What do moderators do when they want others banned? Go to you (well, more than likely, another respected admin, such as MarauderIIC). So that wasn't even a direct threat of bannage, you damned asshole.

You're banned from ROU for being a worthless prick. :spin:
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

Arce wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:

It's not my fault I don't know every forum member personally. All I knew was that a new forum character appeared one day with the same avatar as Fredibnah. Next thing I know, they are backing each other up. Then, I check, and they are from the same IP. That makes me think that some ass with two characters is going around and using both to make himself sound better.
Which brings me back to my original comment. You were being irrationally mean to him and misinterpreted his post. You seem to jump the gun alot if you didn't mind telling me to shut up and proclaiming I was Werdna Ten as if you were 100% positive. I'm not childish enough to waste my time creating multiple personas.
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

For some reason I don't have an edit button...but I want to change multiple personas to alter egos.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Arce wrote:Image

Well it looks like you better do more homework before proclaiming to the world what you think might be true.
Arce wrote:JS Lemming, you're really beginning to piss me off. You weren’t exactly slow to threaten, and USE, the ban stick on Showdin, were you? Now you go around and flame out anyone who uses the word ban? Last I recall, I'm not an admin, so I can't. What do moderators do when they want others banned? Go to you (well, more than likely, another respected admin, such as MarauderIIC). So that wasn't even a direct threat of bannage, you damned asshole.
Here we go again. Quit trying to win arguments by bringing up the Showdin incident. It was a prank on his part. It's been over for like a year now.
Arce wrote:You're banned from ROU for being a worthless prick. :spin:
Heaven forbid.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Man I feel bad for poor Wardna Ten for being bitched at just for asking a couple of questions because he is a Chaos Rift Newbie. :(

Post by Guest »

FredDibnah wrote:
Arce wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:

Which brings me back to my original comment. You were being irrationally mean to him and misinterpreted his post. You seem to jump the gun alot if you didn't mind telling me to shut up and proclaiming I was Werdna Ten as if you were 100% positive. I'm not childish enough to waste my time creating multiple personas.
I didn't mean that to be mean in ANY way. I meant it to be funny. I'm sorry if you misintrepret my posts; it's not my fault. At the time, I honestly thought him to be new. It was only after your second post that I decided to check IP.