any computer builders out there?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Re: any computer builders out there?

Post by avansc »

XianForce wrote:
avansc wrote:i didnt say sell your stocks. yeah def keep them. but spending money unwisely is never a good idea, especially now. (yes you can get things for alot cheaper now)
but you need to save money for "incase"...

mark my words.. if the government does not bail out the automakers we will see a depression worse than the first.

SAVE MONEY!

i recommend putting away 10% of every dollar you earn.
lol, the government shouldn't have bailed out the banks...The banks did that so they could make a craploads of more money. They didn't really "need" it. The banks made a crapload of money, but then they started into that whole prime mortgage rate and home equity loan shit...and it all went downhill from there...

In all...I blame Bush...

hahaha, actually if you wanna blame someone blame the democrats, bush and the republicans tried to pass a bill that would ensure that banks would/could not loan money to people they knew could not afford it, and the dems shot it down. anyways. i agree that they should not have bailed out the banks. but the auto companies they have to. if all the autos fail more than a milions of people will lose their jobs. and hundreds of other businesses will fall flat. and it will be a disaster.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
mllarson
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Location: Minnesota, where "Cold as Hell" has real meaning...

Post by mllarson »

avansc wrote:
XianForce wrote:
avansc wrote:i didnt say sell your stocks. yeah def keep them. but spending money unwisely is never a good idea, especially now. (yes you can get things for alot cheaper now)
but you need to save money for "incase"...

mark my words.. if the government does not bail out the automakers we will see a depression worse than the first.

SAVE MONEY!

i recommend putting away 10% of every dollar you earn.
lol, the government shouldn't have bailed out the banks...The banks did that so they could make a craploads of more money. They didn't really "need" it. The banks made a crapload of money, but then they started into that whole prime mortgage rate and home equity loan shit...and it all went downhill from there...

In all...I blame Bush...

hahaha, actually if you wanna blame someone blame the democrats, bush and the republicans tried to pass a bill that would ensure that banks would/could not loan money to people they knew could not afford it, and the dems shot it down. anyways. i agree that they should not have bailed out the banks. but the auto companies they have to. if all the autos fail more than a milions of people will lose their jobs. and hundreds of other businesses will fall flat. and it will be a disaster.
Maybe if they stopped making ridiculously complicated cars and made cheaper ones more people could buy them. I outright refuse to buy a new car. WAY too expensive. My $450 1993 Ford Tempo works mighty fine...

-Matt
"Mmmm... these paint chips are scrumptious!"
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Jeez, edit out (click,drag, delete) the irrelevant quote parts, people! No need to quote every post in the thread!
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

mllarson wrote:
Maybe if they stopped making ridiculously complicated cars and made cheaper ones more people could buy them. I outright refuse to buy a new car. WAY too expensive. My $450 1993 Ford Tempo works mighty fine...

-Matt
you find cars complicated?

buying a new car is the worst investment you can make, but i would spend 10k in a low milage second hand car.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"