Physics - Bouncing Ball

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Physics - Bouncing Ball

Post by eatcomics »

dandymcgee wrote:We've got something like 8" - 10" predicted for tomorrow.. more than likely no school.
eatcomics wrote:Is this true danny??? I would love it if you pmed me with the code so I could try it out *Bats his eyes* Or you can burn in hell for the rest of eternity!!!! :mrgreen: But seriously I would love to try it out... mabe if you won't give it to me gyro or marauder will..... right guys ;)
Well as I don't own any of it I don't feel comfortable distributing it without explicit permission from the two creators (SuperSonic [GyroVorbis] & JSLemming). If they don't mind and don't have a copy for you then I can probably get it to you.

As for where I got it from.. well that's one of my highly guarded secrets ;)
Rrrg, can one of you please tell him it's okay??? Now I'm getting obsesive over this program... :lol:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

As far as I'm concerned, have at it. Hell, I can't believe that old thing still exists. Even I don't know where dandymcgee got it. :lol:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

JS Lemming wrote:As far as I'm concerned, have at it. Hell, I can't believe that old thing still exists. Even I don't know where dandymcgee got it. :lol:
Sweet. Thanks JSL... I would love to see, I was thinking it was a test for Null, which I never got to hear anything about because that was before I joined... It sounded cool though anyway...