Dual Monitors

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

MadPumpkin
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Octopia
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1-3, Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C/++,Java,Py,LUA,XML
Location: C:\\United States of America\Utah\West Valley City\Neighborhood\House\Computer Desk

Re: Dual Monitors

Post by MadPumpkin »

its actually JUST WoW, it doesn't look like their is any addons, thats what my GUI looks like on my mage, the only addon that i have/that i made is the map can be full screen, trasparent, and can still play while its open...

but anyways!! if oyu have Vista then the programs will not agree w/ 2 moniters,
XP its a GREAT idea to have 2 er 3, my friends dad is a programmer and his setup is like this

Which me and James LOVE using his dads PC for that very reason lol
While Jesus equipped with angels, the Devil's equipped with cops
For God so loved the world that he blessed the thugs with rock
programmerinprogress
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee
Current Project: some crazy stuff, i'll tell soon :-)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC
Programming Language of Choice: C++!

Re: Dual Monitors

Post by programmerinprogress »

This post has inspired me :)

I now have what I call "1.5 monitors" basically my CRT is hooked up to my laptop, and i'm using that as the primary display, then i'm using my latop as the secondary one, i'm using the second one for the web browser (mainly YouTube and the Docwiki)

it's rather addictive considering I actually prefer the CRT monitor (bar its large presence on my desk) and now I can keep my IDE up without flicking through windows when I want to check through the boards or find out some SDL syntax.

very productive (my whiteboards also up on the wall now, travelling around the room for a pen and a pad of paper are a thing of the past ;) )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can program pretty well, it's my compiler that needs convincing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now a joke to lighten to mood :D

I wander what programming language anakin skywalker used to program C3-PO's AI back on tatooine? my guess is Jawa :P