BJHS Hot Girls Thread!

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

BANANA PHONE!
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Oh noez! Here comes the gay people to ruin a perfectly good topic.

Wutai and JSL. Notice how neither of them have a female that they want? Does that not point to something...

This is a warning. I know you'd be pissed if we jacked good topics. Keep your crap out and go start a gay man's topic, because we aren't amused at your lack of maturity.
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

You only said we needed to post here. I we didn't post here, you would laugh at us and make fun of us, and we would cry.
I've had many topics ruined by people who have posted in this topic.
Also, notice that I'm only 12.
Krystal Kirby
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Krystal Kirby »

Hmm, yeah, i'm 12 too....I think i've ruined my share of topics, sorry if i've ruined this one. Theres this guy at my school that I like......Is that the right thing to post on this topic?
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

GyroVorbis wrote:Oh noez! Here comes the gay people to ruin a perfectly good topic.

Wutai and JSL. Notice how neither of them have a female that they want? Does that not point to something...

This is a warning. I know you'd be pissed if we jacked good topics. Keep your crap out and go start a gay man's topic, because we aren't amused at your lack of maturity.
Shutup. You can't ruin a thread, and if someone wanted to post who they thought were "hot" (the worst adjective used to describe people ever), they would have done so already. If you knew anything, you'd know that Wutai was quoting possibly the greatest song ever, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little variety.

As for JSL, he was being honest.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

For one, Krystal Kirby, the next time you decide to "ask" if you should post somewhere, it's resulting in a ban. I'm sick of you flooding topics with your idiocy when you could've posted your point in the first place (assuming it wasn't just annoying us). I'm sure you're smart enough. Hrm, here's the title. Hrm, what I want to say has nothing to do with it. I can a) STFU b) start a new topic. Sounds simple?

Wutai, I know. I'm just kidding. Ah, 12. You'll start making your own hot girls topics in a little while. No hard feelings.

Oh, and it's just fun to call people gay. Everybody knows JSL likes the little blond girl named "Peyton" I believe.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Gah, I just had to come back and apologize for being such a hard-ass to Krystal Kirby. Lookie here, just post wherever you want, whatever you want. Do it with dignity and pride. People might thing you define douche bag-ism, but you'll have dignity and a pen---err... nice rack.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Very well then. If you wish........I shall tourch the country side and paint the walls of CHS with the blood of a thousand preagnant cows! Mwahahahah!! :twisted: :flamedevil: :kickurass: :rofl:
My little freinds here will eat your spleens!!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

GyroVorbis wrote:Oh noez! Here comes the gay people to ruin a perfectly good topic.

You are a freaken biswatch. Last time I checked you could even git a girlfriend yourself. You are the gay fool. Now go cut yourself as you would put it.

BTW, who do you think has your back in here? You state "we aren't amused." Who is "we?" No one thats who. Its cause all your "friends" dissed you. Just like Showdin.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Me wrote:Oh, and it's just fun to call people gay. Everybody knows JSL likes the little blond girl named "Peyton" I believe.
JSL wrote:You are a freaken biswatch. Last time I checked you could even git a girlfriend yourself. You are the gay fool. Now go cut yourself as you would put it.

BTW, who do you think has your back in here? You state "we aren't amused." Who is "we?" No one thats who. Its cause all your "friends" dissed you. Just like Showdin.
:guffaw:

Oh man, I've been defeated! Seriously, did you not see that I was kidding? On a more serious point, I really did thing Peyton had a crush on you. It's nothing to be ashamed of, she's one of the smarter girls I've ever known...

Post by Guest »

OMFG!! PWNT!!!

BTW, it's SMARTEST girl I've ever know.

MORON.
Just like Showdin.
JS Lemming, you ownt him in EVERY way but that. How in god's name did you come up with that? Last I checked, which is less than ten minutes ago, he just got 125$ more to go to his money that'll be spent flying out here, and he still respects Gyrovorbis. I have no clue how you say he dissed Gyrovorbis. If he did, he didn't mean to. I'm sure of it.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Arce wrote:OMFG!! PWNT!!!

BTW, it's SMARTEST girl I've ever know.

MORON.
Umm... fat shit, there is nothing grammatically incorrect with my sentence. You can dereLICK my balls, blow hog.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Rou anyone?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Who the hell disabled the word filter?
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

OH NO!

The topic has been hijacked by unrelated posts about grammar!

:flamedevil:

You have fun Satan!