Official forum flame war! Free admission! Bring popcorn!!!11

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Should TiredSickTwisted be de-admined?

Yes.
67%
No.
33%

Total votes: 12

Post by Guest »

Arce, everything I posted was relevant, and it was just showing you how fucking STUPID it was to post that "Not to be mean or anything" bit.

Not to mention, you couldn't/wouldn't do a damn thing. These are your brother's forums, and seeing as how he and I are brothers in C++, and I'm working on SDL, not to mention we talk every fucking day, if he WERE going to do anything about it, I'd know far before you'd be able to do anything.

Why don't you stop picking fights all the time, though in this case it was semi-warranted. Half the times you pick fights, I'm just criticizing/giving advice (see: Recursion thread).
How did I start the fight in the recursion thread? You waltz in and diss my code, saying it's unreadable and "bloated," even after I asked you to stop posting in my development topics.

I've NEVER started the fight. WTF you're talking about, no clue. I have escalated them, but never started them. You think criticizing is not fighting grounds? If so, you’re a moron. So kindly git up out’ta my grill!

:grill:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Oh BTW, me and Phantom saw that outamygrill pic in a magazine. Quite funny. Love the facial expressions.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

WHAT?

MY SLOGAN/IMAGE IN A MAG? NO WAY!?

By the way. At first I wanted to stand up for TiredSikTwisted, but seeing as he hasn't visited the forums or even posted in his defense yet, I'm starting lose alot of faith.

Now he's just starting to look like a major ass.
vmrob
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by vmrob »

uh.... hello??? admin?? filter?? i thought there was a filter here! calm down everyone!
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

Fredibnah, you seriously are either just plain stupid, or cannot read. Notice how I was talking to DJ YOSHI when I said that "actions would be taken"?
Notice how you made it unclear that you were talking to him? I am NOT stupid and I CAN read. It's not my fault you weren't specific.

You think Gyrovorbis is gay enough to support you picking a fight? Even if he was, do you think I CARE?
I thought you meant you were going to take banning actions against me (I wasn't sure what kind of power you had, and it turns out you don't have any), and what I meant was that Gyro wouldn't allow me getting banned.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Wilson_industries wrote:uh.... hello??? admin?? filter?? i thought there was a filter here! calm down everyone!
I put a filter on the forum a long time ago. But everyone, including other admins, hated me for it and accused me of being a tyrant. What can I say? I tried.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Monkey balls people monkey balls, they solve everything!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

JS Lemming wrote:
Wilson_industries wrote:uh.... hello??? admin?? filter?? i thought there was a filter here! calm down everyone!
I put a filter on the forum a long time ago. But everyone, including other admins, hated me for it and accused me of being a tyrant. What can I say? I tried.
No, I just didn't think that words like ass should be filtered. I'm pretty sure that TiredSikTwisted took it upon himself to completely remove the filter. He was messing with it the other day and then it just suddenly disappeared...
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Alright that does it. I'm sick of telling him how urgently we need a site. I'm getting on his ass one last time today after school.

If nothing happens, he's gone.

Post by Guest »

Notice how you made it unclear that you were talking to him? I am NOT stupid and I CAN read. It's not my fault you weren't specific.
That's total bullshit. Did anyone else here think I was talking to you? I doubt it. Who was I talking about throughout the whole post? DJ Yoshi. You think just because I quote you I'm referring to you? You damed glamour whore...

I said exactly:
Somehow, I believe I have a right to get pissed when some douche bag comes in EVERY topic I make and insults me. I'm getting pissed, and I am dead serious, if it doesn't stop actions will be taken.
Did you come in EVERY new topic I made and insult me? In what way is that unclear? My whole post I was talking about DJ Yoshi, why do you think I'd magically stop and randomly start talking about you? Who do you think I was referring to when I said “him”? If I was talking to you, would I say “him”?

Don't blame me for your inability to interpret my posts. And rather than apologizing for misreading and almost start flammage, you try to turn around and make it my fault? You disgust me.
TiredSikTwisted
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by TiredSikTwisted »

First off, I want to say, Arce, stay out of stuff that doesn't even concern you. I am doing this stuff for gyro, not you, so, to put it simple, stfu. There are reasons why I haven't been able to do much (though I have done a lot of things that you all can't see and I will tell you why).

Arce, I don't think that you know that a truly dynamic requires many tools. To make a good website I need things such as databases, phpinfo, some way of connecting to databases, an organised FTP so I can test.

Currently we have none of those (except the invisible DBses). I don't think that you all take me serious. Wanna see what has really kept me busy? Wanna see what my new job may be (the kind that pays)? Look here: http://images.animeflix.info/ (I tihnk it is still there, though my friend that is hosting it has been hacked lately so some pages may be missing).

Also, take away my admin powers, honestly, I don't use them. Maybe you could figure that out because I haven't been here in a long time.

I don't check the forums often. Want to know why? My business isn't with the forums, it is with Gyro. I have been REALLY busy making stuff for people that came before Gyro. I have also been working on getting things straight with my own hosts. I have gone through 18 Reformattings in the last 2 months (lost my work once because my pen drive died). I also have SATs this week (been studying for those), a project every month from a biology teacher, a sister who is graduating and maybe married, etc.

I think before you start throwing around accusations you should talk to people and not be an ass and bring it up infront a lot of people because you are afraid. Matters that don't concern you, shouldn't concern you. You will be concerned if you end up on my bad side.

By the way, just booting me isn't helping anything, I was given no deadline, so I thought I would get some of the more urgent and pressing matters out of the way first. Don't just IM me and tell me that I have pretty much a day to make a site. That isn't how business works. Gyro, you said you would work on a host that worked, you haven't got that. The idea was to get a better host and build off that but I don't see it happening any time soon. You wanna let me off let me off. Just don't call me when you need web help. I was glad to lend a hand, but not throw into a one day deadline.

I didn't edit the filters either, I actually HELPED add words to the filter (heheh) and that was about 2 months ago.

And all of you bitch at eachother like little girls, why the hell can't a community be a community? Someone always has to say something that sets eveyone else off.
精神の屈折:復讐
#animeflix @ irc.aniverse.com
Official Internet Relay Chat Moderator Guy (OircMG) of animeflix.info
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Arce wrote:
Arce, everything I posted was relevant, and it was just showing you how fucking STUPID it was to post that "Not to be mean or anything" bit.

Not to mention, you couldn't/wouldn't do a damn thing. These are your brother's forums, and seeing as how he and I are brothers in C++, and I'm working on SDL, not to mention we talk every fucking day, if he WERE going to do anything about it, I'd know far before you'd be able to do anything.

Why don't you stop picking fights all the time, though in this case it was semi-warranted. Half the times you pick fights, I'm just criticizing/giving advice (see: Recursion thread).
How did I start the fight in the recursion thread? You waltz in and diss my code, saying it's unreadable and "bloated," even after I asked you to stop posting in my development topics.

I've NEVER started the fight. WTF you're talking about, no clue. I have escalated them, but never started them. You think criticizing is not fighting grounds? If so, you’re a moron. So kindly git up out’ta my grill!
No, I don't call criticism of something you posted means for 'fighting grounds'. Considering the fact that all criticism does is help you...if I was dissing you or something, I could understand, but telling you what's wrong with something you posted...no, I really don't call that means for attacking me. Why? Because people who are mature enough to realize what criticism is, and take it for what it is, don't need to start petty squabbles.
There is no signature.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

TiredSikTwisted has more than a valid argument there. As I've read through, I've felt remorse for my actions.

I, for one, am very sorry for ever doubting you or being a complete and total douche bag. I know that you are busy and all. I just seriously don't know what I was thinking.

We do need a working, dynamic site, but TST has other things in life. I guess you can just work on it at your own pace.

I'd like to be the first to tell you that I've been a complete asswipe. I seriously have. I feel lower than the Gamecube and more worthless than coffee grounds in a pre-used filter.

Please accept this apology.
FredDibnah
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by FredDibnah »

That's total bullshit. Did anyone else here think I was talking to you? I doubt it. Who was I talking about throughout the whole post? DJ Yoshi. You think just because I quote you I'm referring to you? You damed glamour whore...
You weren't talking to him throughout the whole post. You started to. But after you quoted me, it's fair to say that anyone could have interpreted it differently. Sure, it's obvious for you because you wrote it.
Did you come in EVERY new topic I made and insult me? In what way is that unclear?
Do I have to spell it out for you? You said you had a right to get pissed when some douch bag comes in every topic you make and insults you.
By saying "some douche bag," you could have meant anyone who has insulted you.
My whole post I was talking about DJ Yoshi, why do you think I'd magically stop and randomly start talking about you? Who do you think I was referring to when I said “him”? If I was talking to you, would I say “him”?
Yes, I am a he. Once again, you had just quoted me.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Agreed TiredSikTwisted.

I am ready to inforce a new rule that states: If an argument between 2 people grows past 3 posts, then any further posts that add to the argument shall be deleted and the members should finish the argument via PM, unless the argument was held in General Offtopic.

Of course, I highly doubt that most members will agree with me and label me as a "tyrant" once more.