Pepsi Lime

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

GyroVorbis wrote:You know, you'd think Pepsi and Coke would just make <insert name here> lemon/lime.

I mean, all they'd have to do is rip off some Sprite/7up and pour it in the Pepsi/Coke.

Then it'd be all uber becuase you've got the awesomness of Pepsi Lime mixed with Pepsi Lemon...
I really wish they'd make a combination of Mountain Dew and Root Beer. That would be sweet.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Damn pepsi loyalists. I am a loyal coke fan. I think coca cola tastes better than pepsi. Pepsi just steals coke's ideas. And I know one of you is just going to say:"They remake it twice as good." But Don't say that just to impress the other pepsi loyalists or some dumb shit. Coke is better, that is that, and I am not changing my oppinion. But let us not start some flame war. Just be cause we have slightly different taste buds. :spin:
You are better than me.

Post by Guest »

I'm for coke because of Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, JS Lemming, only a Dr. Pepper fan can tell the difference in Mr. Pib and Dr. Pepper. Where there is a Dr. Pepper fan there is a coke fan. So you are a coke fan. :)

Marauder, you don't like Dr. Pepper? OMG.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Dr. Pepper is independent, isn't it? I think it depends on what state you're in as to who has the Dr. Pepper contract.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

NO! Dr. Pepper is not by itself! I am so sick and tired of hearing that! Dr. Pepper is with the Dr.Peppersevenup inc.! And yes, pibb and pibb Xtra are with coke.
You are better than me.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

MarauderIIC wrote:Dr. Pepper is independent, isn't it? I think it depends on what state you're in as to who has the Dr. Pepper contract.
I'm pretty sure DP is affiliated with Coke nowadays, but it used to be independent.

Either way. (Dr. Pepper > && (=! Coke))
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Uh, did you not pay attention to what I said? Beleive me, I know what I am talking about!
You are better than me.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Showdin wrote:Uh, did you not pay attention to what I said? Beleive me, I know what I am talking about!
Obviously we were posting at the same time. :roll:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!