IRC lulz

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Re: IRC lulz

Post by dandymcgee »

He must be really lonely to let a girl get in the way of devving. :(
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

I never quite devving, nor did I say I would.

I said I'm not going to Gyro's house. After I asked him not to, he cussed out my GF because we "don't like Kindell." Then he claimed he's going to try to "ruin out prom night" by writing her mean emails that would "upset her so badly she'd be too busy crying and too pissed at me to go" with his justification being "Kindell was so upset when she heard that Marcel told Mary he was mean to Kindell that she cried."

Extremely ironic, and shows whose the bigger bitch. Mary didn't cry, prom was awesome, afterparty was great, and I won that programming competition I was at despite the fact that Mary called me in the middle of judging to tell me that Gyro was cussing her out--I had to hang up on her. =/

As for devving, it's never ceased. It's in Gyro's genetic makeup to try to take personal affairs out into the public like this, particularly when he knows that he's being a dick, simply to shed one-sided light and try to make himself look good. Pretty unfortunate that he advertises times when he intentionally causes problems, especially when they involve devving.

So, the fact of the matter is this:
I said "If you cuss out my fucking girlfriend, I'm not going over to your house again. Period."

He did.
dandymcgee wrote:He must be really lonely to let a girl get in the way of devving. :(
You're a fucking moron.

I've been with Mary since long before the first episode of AiGD. Obviously she's never gotten in the way. What makes you think she has? Oh, right, you took the word of the person who stopped devving for several months due to a stripper/whore GF (Brandi) just to continue out of drunken loneliness.
<qpHalcy0n> decided to paint the office, now i'm high and my hands hurt
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer
Current Project: Find out at: http://www.youtube.com/coderrach
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, NES, SNES, PS2, PS1, DS, PSP, X360, WII
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Moosader »

dandymcgee wrote:He must be really lonely to let a girl get in the way of devving. :(
Imagine being like me and not letting girls/guys get in the way of coding, but school get in the way of girls/guys AND code. :P

Don't worry Arce, I'll adopt you as my little brother instead. Fuck Falco. :(
sparda
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by sparda »

Brother on brother fights seem so . . . What are the words? . . .

FUCKING COOL!! hahahah

Ok ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. More like, a bit exciting, albeit sad. Just fucking make up already, this shit means deferred elysianshadow for us! AND THAT MY FRIENDS I WILL NOT PERMIT!

In Falco's defense, Arce, he did say he was one shady motherfucker! :lol:
Ewan
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Ewan »

Hope that you guys can sort it out :)
They pull out the truncheon, that's when the trouble starts.

'Cause when you've got a badge, the laws don't apply.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Marcel usually pulls his head out of his ass at some point. He's going to be missing out, because Peter and I have big plans. Unlike him, we don't let girl problems get in the way of our work.

But hey, he "claims" to still be devving, so I guess we will see.
Arce

Post by Arce »

Marcel usually pulls his head out of his ass at some point. He's going to be missing out, because Peter and I have big plans. Unlike him, we don't let girl problems get in the way of our work.
Except here you are, letting Kindall cause problems.

I have an idea. How about you do everybody a favor and stop being a little bitch to Mary so we can all go on our merry way?
<qpHalcy0n> decided to paint the office, now i'm high and my hands hurt
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: Building a 2D Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Sega Genesis and Xbox 360
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by Trask »

I've been gone way too long... I'm assuming Kindall is Falco's new girl(the calculus babe?)... well, brothers will be brothers. Hope you guys work out sooner than later, just for the sake of good times.
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.
Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!
Martin Golding wrote: "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
sparda
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by sparda »

How about both of you (Arce and Gyro), dump these bitches, or at least send them off on their way for a while. That should cancel both of these "women" issues out. Oh and, get back to work gentlemen . . . GET BACK TO WORK!!! :lol:
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: Building a 2D Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Sega Genesis and Xbox 360
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by Trask »

sparda wrote:How about both of you (Arce and Gyro), dump these bitches, or at least send them off on their way for a while. That should cancel both of these "women" issues out. Oh and, get back to work gentlemen . . . GET BACK TO WORK!!! :lol:

...presenting the last words we hear from Sparda before he disappears from this mortal coil. :cheers:
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.
Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!
Martin Golding wrote: "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

That does it, I quit. Elysian Shadows has gone to hell, my own brother has left me for his bitch girlfriend, and nothing is getting done. Goodbye.
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC

Post by M_D_K »

GyroVorbis wrote:That does it, I quit. Elysian Shadows has gone to hell, my own brother has left me for his bitch girlfriend, and nothing is getting done. Goodbye.
umm...So everyone turns out this is official. I just talked to Falco and the rest of the team, and yeah he is seriously quiting...

I guess ES will remain a dream.
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life
IRC wrote: <sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.
wtetzner
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Current Project: waterbear, GBA game + editor
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Game Boy Advance
Programming Language of Choice: OCaml

Post by wtetzner »

M_D_K wrote:
GyroVorbis wrote:That does it, I quit. Elysian Shadows has gone to hell, my own brother has left me for his bitch girlfriend, and nothing is getting done. Goodbye.
umm...So everyone turns out this is official. I just talked to Falco and the rest of the team, and yeah he is seriously quiting...

I guess ES will remain a dream.
Falco quits on April Fool's day? Hmm...I guess it could just be coincidence.
The novice realizes that the difference between code and data is trivial. The expert realizes that all code is data. And the true master realizes that all data is code.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You guys all just got owned by an April fools joke that had been in the making for over a week!

Damn M_D_K says he knew the whole time. And I wish that we hadn't mentioned all of Marcel's science fair awards, because all that proves that the project is healthy currently. Oh well, I'm sure lots of you still believed it. :D
M_D_K
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC

Post by M_D_K »

Of course I knew my first message to you after reading it was "stop trying to scare people". Now if you wanted to make it more believable you should have made a news topic ;)
Gyro Sheen wrote:you pour their inventory onto my life
IRC wrote: <sparda> The routine had a stack overflow, sorry.
<sparda> Apparently the stack was full of shit.