Javascript

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

cobain
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Javascript

Post by cobain »

No clue wherre to put javascript stuff, but umm...I want something that I have actually never seen done before, at least not quite like this. I have a picture in the middle of a page, and I have a few names over to the side. What I want is, on mouse over, the middle picture switches (in place) to a picture of the person whose name it is. On mouse out, switch back to the main picture. Whats more, I want to link to a profile of the person, not just a page with a bigger version of that picture.
JS said never use frames, and even if I was, I wouldnt know how to do this. I would really appreciate any help, I'm working on a website for my church's youth group. (yes, of course for free!) Thanks!!
Cobain
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Sorry, I don't have time to make that, I'm leaving for a week long vacation tommorrow. I suggest going to a Javascript forum, they would probably help. And help faster too.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!