Da Forum Rulez.

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

What happens if we break too many rules? What will the horrid punishment be?
You are better than me.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

If you break to many rules... uhhh.... we will carve out your heart with a warm plastic spoon. Then we will unplug your TV. You should be dead by then. :x What did this smiley eat?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

He ate M onica.
You are better than me.
Kryptic Chaos

Post by Kryptic Chaos »

Oh my god, these are the most funny rules I've ever seen!! :guffaw:
I'll be sure not to break them. I wouldn't want my heart carved out with a plastic spoon! :roll:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn't mind if my heart got carved out with a plastic spoon, but unplugging my T.V., WHATS THIS WORLD COMMING TO! :eek:
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

Nice rules Super Sonic!
:foshizzle:
JS Lemming the only one you need to carve thier heart with a warm spoon should bewho else micheal jackson :mike:
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

No JS Lemming if you shoul use a spoon you must use a Dark Crusader brand! We here at Crusade inc. take pride in giving homicidal lunatics the best of the best of deadly spoons!
Ower most popular is the Eqwadorian led spoon covered in flesh eating bacteria and the worst of the the bad, a spoon full of that red stuff you take if you have a cold or something like it.
By the way JS you stole my spoon idea remember i used it at lunch in skool?! :reaper: :evil: :twisted:
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Anarki
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Anarki »

Anarchy is my favorite solution
Last edited by Anarki on Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FUCKING DUMBFUCK!

Post by Guest »

ANARCHY should run thougth Amarica freely. Spray paint these letters on every home in Amarica. People call this land free,but if its free why does everything cost something.The only thing good in this hell hole they call Amarica, the land of the free, is

ANARCHY.It lives.
Using profanity isn't good, but WHAT THE F*CK?!? That was the gayest, most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life! Not only this, but what the hell does that have to do with the rules? Why in the hell would you post that here? Why not start a topic under general called "I am a DUMBASS that disses America!"

BTW, if you call America a "hell hole" again, I will personally come there and kick your f*cking azz!

Anarki, that was so f*ucking stupid, and pissed me off soooo bad, that I'm not even going to delete that post. I'll leave it here under the ONE topic the most people will read: DA FORUM RULEZ, so everyone can see what a dumbf*ck you are! And, I'm making a new STICKY topic telling about what you just said.
People call this land free,but if its free why does everything cost something.
Anarki, you poor retarded communist a$$hole!

P.S. I am sorry to all of the respectable forum members here (The Last Respectble Guy, even YOU) if anything in these last two posts offend you. But dissing America has gone TOO far.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

test
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Da Forum Rulez.

Post by Falco Girgis »

Because people like Arce exist, not only does abortion have to remain, but rules must be made as well! Here are the official forum rules:

EDIT: I had some pretty kick ass rules here. Sure, they weren't perfect. BUt after time this rules proved to be ineffective and useless. There is only one solution now... ANARCHY!

:machinegun: :rocketwhore: :sniper: :ninjagun:
Last edited by Falco Girgis on Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.