MY SCHEDULE FLIPPIN' OWNZ!

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

MY SCHEDULE FLIPPIN' OWNZ!

Post by Falco Girgis »

I just signed up for my high skewl today. Here is my schedule:

1st Semester:
1) Spanish I
2) Advanced English 10
3) Advanced Chemistry
4) C Programming (That's right Fools!)

2nd Semester:
1) C++ Programming (Gimme a HELLZ yes!
2) Spannish II
3) Geometry
4) Early US History

Do you see that? C/C++ programming? Hellz yes. I'm so impressed with my new school. They offer the following SUPER respectable classes.
1) C programming
2) C++ programming
3) Advanced C Programming
4) Java Programming
5) AP Java Programming
6) Visual Basic Programming

I'm doing C and C++ this year. Then I'm taking Advanced C next year. C is the prequisite for C++ and advanced C.

Those prick holes tried to convince me to take Java! Can you believe that? I know Perl, and why the hell would I want Java? Perl ownz Java's ass! Not to mention C and C++ ownz both. I hate JAVA! Java should be shunned by the world and Perl and C languages should be worshipped.

Guess what else *cough*JSLemming*cough* I only have to take ONE semester of Geometry because I'ze so smart! ::bows::. Then, by the time I get outta high skewl, I will of taken AP Calculus.

No offense, but your skewl freaking pwnz Jslemming. It has no programming classes? That blows! :(|):

Shun your skewl!
Admire my Schedule.

Man, I can't wait until skewl starts. I'll shove a Dreamcast homebrew up my C teacher's ass and then I'LL teach the class with my superior skillz! :mrgreen:
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

:twisted: Go ahead and enjoy your new super skewl!!!! While I ROT in the cold, dead, technologicly impared box I call ChS.....:twisted:

Until I KILL apple.... society will DIE!!! HISSSSSSS Hissss hiss *cough*..... ok i'm done. :mrgreen:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Anarki
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Anarki »

Java should be shunned by the world and Perl and C languages should be worshipped.
Java: :fuq: :(|):

C languages: :bow: :worship:

Super Sonic's skewl and skewl schedule: :bow: :worship:

JS Lemming's cold, dead, technologicly impared box that he calls ChS:no comment.

Post by Guest »

:guffaw: LOL
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Yes its true. JS's and my skewl is so far up the ancent ars you can just smell the poo that T-Rex just craped out! :(|): :evil: :evil:
Oh yea Hey Sonic is there eany kind of computer visual arts classes or some kind of art class??? :shock: Tell me or forever rot in the darkness!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin