What colors are your magic dick?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

I play a black and green dick. I also have a damn good blue and red dick for when I want a break from black and green. (For those of you that haven't been informed or in any way noted, dick=deck)
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

What colors are your magic dick?

Post by Falco Girgis »

I play a blue and green deck. Post your colorz.
Last edited by Falco Girgis on Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

My main is Black and white.
My second one that I have played with twice and is VERY good is Green and White
My third is red
My fourth is Blue
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Dude, Arce. First of all, why in the hell do you play white? White is so cheap and it is basically impossible to win the cheap-ass white if you pull out about 5 of those gain 4 life fux. People who have real skill at playing majix don't need to play cheap white to win. They can win with red or green. Those are the true majik players. Second of all, what kind of an unrespectable mixes black and white? I mean, honest to god what the hell! Mixing good and Evil? black makes you and your opponent lose things and white makes you gain things? Pick one or the other I HATE black and white decks! I also hate white.
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I agree that white is gay. Get the hell outta Showdin's grill, you ass.

I hate playing magic when I see is "Gain +4 life", "Gain life". Do you know how annoying that is?
Arce wrote:NONE are downright cheap.
except for white.

BTW, your spelling is damnright attrocious. If you delete this post for me dissing your spelling, I'll ban you.

I'm still in shock he'd get all up in Showdin's grill like this...

Post by Guest »

Dude, Arce. First of all, why in the hell do you play white? White is so cheap and it is basically impossible to win the cheap-ass white if you pull out about 5 of those gain 4 life fux. People who have real skill at playing majix don't need to play cheap white to win. They can win with red or green. Those are the true majik players. Second of all, what kind of an unrespectable mixes black and white? I mean, honest to god what the hell! Mixing good and Evil? black makes you and your opponent lose things and white makes you gain things? Pick one or the other I HATE black and white decks! I also hate white.
You douche bag! That is SERIOUSLY the dumbest thing I've EVER heard. You think white's cheap because I OWN white cards that regain life? Since when were the white cards I own the entire population of majix? Secondly, WTF!? Have you seen my dick? (Yes, your wife has one!) How would you know if it even had ONE regain life? And, even if it did (which it doesn't) it wouldn't matter. White has shitty defenses and WEAK creatures. If you're going to be gay and say that, let me say this about your dicks:

Red and blue dick:
Red and blue are so gay! All red is is do direct damage! It's so cheap, just with 5 of those damn direct damage cards you can win, you cannot block them! And not only this, but mixed with blue! That's a GAY combination, and it's cheap. Red has ALL direct damage and shitty creatures, but blue is all powerful creatures! Those are gay combinations!

Black and green dick:
OMG, all green is is power-up cards! +4-+4 for only 4 mana, I mean come on! How cheap is that? Then with black, which is all eye for an eye cards, that combination is cheap! You power down your creatures to do damage to your opponent, then you power it right back up! Not only this, but those colors are TOTALLY poser! Those were Gyrovorbis's originally and you're gay for using them!

In case you have not yet noticed, you could say EVERY color is cheap. Each color has a strength and weakness. NO majix colors are cheap, BUT someone who uses them can be cheap. Below I shall list the color's strengths that can be called "cheap"

NO COLOR IS CHEAP!

White: Regain Life & Flying Cards
Blue: Powerful creatures $ Spells
Green: Ability gaining cards
Red: Direct Damage
Black: Eye for an eye

Next comes each color's weakness:

White: Strong cards
Blue: Instants
Green: Flying
Red: Blocking
Black: Life

Each color has one or more strength and weakness. NONE are downright cheap.

Now what's this I hear about mixing good and evil? Red and blue are like white and black. Red is not fully evil, but is mostly. Blue is not fully good, but is mostly. So what of it? Black's weakness is life, so I add white. As you probably did, red's weakness is defending, so you add blue, strong ass creatures. I make a dick not thinking of "Good and evil," but thinking of how to kick my opponent's ass.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

You're a dumbass. You talk of cheap, but yet you have Un-blockable 7-7's, and 12-12 tramples. And anyway, who started off in whose grill? And, what's sad is that I don't have ONE regain life card in my dick, but you have TWO regain SIX fucking life cards! Then you call me cheap? You poor DUMBASS!
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Arce. We know that you're about to have your anal period.

First off, we never said YOU were cheap. We said the color WHITE was cheap. Get the hell outta my grill for the last time.

Unblockable 7-7's? 12-12? Do you realize how rare those cards are? The 12-12 is worth well over a hundred bucks. You can't find it or the 7-7 in booster packs or anything. Go buy a booster pack and you'll see tons of white "regain life(s)" though.

The point is that white wouldn't be cheap, but the overabundance of cheap ass cards is . . . CHEAP.

My regain six lives? Again, do you know how rare those are? You can have some regain life in your deck, but not how much you used to have. The last time you played magic with Jordin is when you had a trillion +4 and +6 life cards.

He probably still thinks that's how you play. If you don't play like that now, then okay. He didn't know.

GET THE HELL OUTTA MY GRILL.

Post by Guest »

*Slowly steps out of their grills*

I got a new red dick today! And, I tore apart all my dicks but my white and black one. I'm redoing them ALL. Oh, and I replaced the baggies they all have.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

OMFG! ARCE! :grill: White doesn't have weak creatures! White has extremely cheapass creatures like 3/3 flying that only cost 2 mana, that aren't rare at all!
You are better than me.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

Showdin wrote:OMFG! ARCE! :grill: White doesn't have weak creatures! White has extremely cheapass creatures like 3/3 flying that only cost 2 mana, that aren't rare at all!
Showdin speaks the truth.

Post by Guest »

Name ONE 3/3 flying for that cheap. That is total BULL> The cheapest flying I've seen is a 1/1 flying for 2 mana. BTW, I just made a new dick today, it's pretty cool, I think Gyrovorbis is too big a douche to play and Marx Chaotix is too stupid to. So I cannot really test it. It's the most random combination, red and green.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Can someone post some pics of these cards, I'd like to know what they look like.... are the "colors" on the rims of the cards or something?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

My computer is like all skrewed and won't let me copy/cut and paste. Or I would put some up. No the colors are what type they are.

Blue- Island (water)
Red- mountain (fire)
White- plains (sun)
Black- swamp (skull)
Green- forest (tree)

(The words in parenthesis are what the symbol is on the card.)
You are better than me.

Post by Guest »

In Magic the Gathering, everyone is a sorcerer that command different geographical sources. These geographical features have different energies, or mana that you use to summon different creatures and spells to destroy your enemies. There are 5 main mana sources, as Showdin listed. Plains are the best, as in angels and heavenly armies, next is islands, then forests is neutral, then red is more on the evil side, and black is total evil. Some wizards command different mana, but there is also a mana that all wizards can command: Artifact. This type of mana is used when a spell/creature is summon that is not a particular color, and any color can be used.

Anyway, here are a few pictures:

(Artifact: Falco's 12/12! Ph33r! All powerful!)

(White: One of my favorits. ALMOST as cheap as thorn elemental. It's good, I love it, It used to be in one of my old dicks. It is one of, if not THE most powerful white cards)

(Blue: All power, high cost.)

(Green: Gyro's Damn Horney elementals!)

(Red: This is the first that comes to mind. Notice the weak defence? As I said.

Black: Just to show you a sorcery and not just creatures, here one is. I LOVE this card! It's sweet! (Just not in my white and black dick! x.x)