Cost of War

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Who said that was a comeback?

I'm asking, "Are you a Bush supporter?". What a concept.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote:Who said that was a comeback?

I'm asking, "Are you a Bush supporter?". What a concept.
Ok, so are we going to ignore all the poor comebacks you said earlier? "Go suck a hose?" Wait... was that even you? I'm to lazy to go check.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Edited my posts. Doesn't make them any more intelligent, but what the Hell.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Fox2Fox2
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Fox2Fox2 »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote: And you're thinking that everyone else's comments are pure genius?

Look, I watch the news, I'm a pessimist (doesn't take a genius to figure it out either). I rarely look on the positive sides of things. Nothing I posted was political, but is a guy who claims "Brazil is big" in a public meeting of the World's most powerful nations really suited to be president? If his polls have gone lower then Bill Clinton's ever did, is he REALLY suited to be president? If he constantly says "Uhhh" throughout one of his speeches, IS he suited to be president? No.
You know, I probably shouldnt continue this discussion. You've proven yourself a completely uninformed fool in politics. You're posts have obviously attacked our current president's politics based SOLELY on his speeches. His approval ratings are usually based on heavily liberal biased media polls (CNN, C-Span, Newsweek, etc) and seeing as Bush is a conservative Republican, these polls are generally untrustworthy.

Bill Clinton was not a bad president, he was a bad person morally but not a bad President. You can't really compare them because thats like saying "Man, this gold is more tarnished than that gold over there!"

And AGAIN, you are quoting Bush's speech performances. Are you even literate? READ MY POSTS BEFORE QUOTING ME.
Fox2Fox2 wrote:Bush is NOT a strong public speaker, he doesnt brag alot abouth is achievements, which I'll get to in a moment. He is not the "dumzorest stup1d faggot" because he isnt good at public speech. If I found an activity that you cant do well and thrust you in the midst of it, how fair would it be if I called you a Faggot and possibley the most retarded human being on earth?
I HATE Jack Thompson.
Join the Red Tigers Battalion! Ventrilo - 204.11.33.45
Sarah Staples wrote:Lapis the cartoon bunny teaches how to reach orgasm...
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Good point. Someone put this in posts you shouldn't make.

I know that I'm not great in politics. I posted to say I hated Bush. That's it. I'm not using his speeches against him. I'm just saying that his tendancy of not being able to make good speeches imposes a bad impression, therefore making him seem more like an idiot. That's it.

I HATE Jack Thompson!
Fox2Fox2
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Fox2Fox2 »

Well, the next time you decide to randomly flame the Commander and Chief of the US and call him a "faggot". Be prepared for some back lash. Especially from me.
I HATE Jack Thompson.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

Fox2Fox2 wrote:Well, the next time you decide to randomly flame the Commander and Chief of the US and call him a "faggot". Be prepared for some back lash. Especially from me.
ROFL. By reading your posts I'm guessing you're from the South and a Bush supporter, so here you go www.fu ckthesouth.com <-- take out the space.
Fox2Fox2
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Fox2Fox2 »

And by reading YOUR posts I can assume you are an inflamed liberal who likes making sweeping generalizations. Yes, I was born in the south and I do support Bush, I think he's mentally challenged at time but I know he is a good president. I was born in the middle southern region of the United States, however, I am Chinese, let me guess, now you're going to assume I run a laundromat and know nothing of politics. Well, get your head out of your rear you smacktard. Not everyone fits the general mold of their region.

Next time you want to try and put up a verbal fight, don't use stereotypes and some stupid rant about how some person hates the south. I mean seriously, this guy sounds like a crack addict whose coffee got peed in! For God's sake, he adresses the reader as if the reader was the entire USA below the 36' 30"!

And while I'm on the topic of the southern USA: Not everyone here is some redneck yokel who believes the current President is God only if he is a republican. I swear to the Lord, everyone believes that the south is the region of the US where everyone hunts, wears camo, and talks like Jim from Huckleberry Finn. GET EDUCATED, RIMJOB!
I HATE Jack Thompson.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

Fox2Fox2 wrote:And by reading YOUR posts I can assume you are an inflamed liberal who likes making sweeping generalizations. Yes, I was born in the south and I do support Bush, I think he's mentally challenged at time but I know he is a good president. I was born in the middle southern region of the United States, however, I am Chinese, let me guess, now you're going to assume I run a laundromat and know nothing of politics. Well, get your head out of your rear you smacktard. Not everyone fits the general mold of their region.
Actually, no. But for that, shut up chink.

Please tell me one thing Bush has done that has helped this country. Please enlighten me.

And actually, the link was posted for humor. I find it quite funny and so have conservatives I know.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Xylene wrote: Please tell me one thing Bush has done that has helped this country. Please enlighten me.
You could count that on one finger... actually, you wouldn't need fingers.

I HATE Jack Thompson!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Xylene wrote:
Fox2Fox2 wrote:Well, the next time you decide to randomly flame the Commander and Chief of the US and call him a "faggot". Be prepared for some back lash. Especially from me.
ROFL. By reading your posts I'm guessing you're from the South and a Bush supporter, so here you go www.fu ckthesouth.com <-- take out the space.
OH MY EFFING GOD!

That was the MOST hilarious thing I have EVER read in my whole ENTIRE life!!!!!!
:guffaw: :lol: :rofl:
Fox2Fox2
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Fox2Fox2 »

Xylene wrote: Actually, no. But for that, shut up chink.
So, now we go in to racial slurs? Haha, now I KNOW I've beaten your puny intelect! You know? I believe you should be banned, hell I could have a lawsuit against your arse! But you know what? I don't give a crap, scum like you arent worth it. I don't think some one so ignorant should be a website hoster. Anyways. I wipe my hands at this. I've humiliated the hoster and I am sated. Way to lower my expectations of Democrats/Liberals (This is assuming you are a democrat or liberal).

Call me all the names you want, I've won, I hope you know you've probably offended Chaotic Phantom.

EDIT: Also,
Xylene wrote: Please tell me one thing Bush has done that has helped this country. Please enlighten me.
for that. I say. READ MY POST!

Here, let me point it out for you again!
Fox2Fox2 wrote:Bush has created myriads of new jobs and boosted the economy out of a rather strong depression....The recent quarter in stocks has shown major improvement.
I HATE Jack Thompson.
Xylene

Post by Xylene »

Fox2Fox2 wrote:
Xylene wrote: Actually, no. But for that, shut up chink.
So, now we go in to racial slurs? Haha, now I KNOW I've beaten your puny intelect! You know? I believe you should be banned, hell I could have a lawsuit against your arse! But you know what? I don't give a crap, scum like you arent worth it. I don't think some one so ignorant should be a website hoster. Anyways. I wipe my hands at this. I've humiliated the hoster and I am sated. Way to lower my expectations of Democrats/Liberals (This is assuming you are a democrat or liberal).
A lawsuit? Yeah, ok. Please, if you can, I'd love for you to do it and sue me for every penny I have.

I would have never called you a chink if you didn't start assuming just becuase you were Chinese that I'd think you ran laundromat.

BTW, yes, you've really beaten my puny intelect by typing a bunch of nonsense about someone calling you a name over and internet forum. You got me.

You didn't humiliate shit. According to Gyro himself, half the people who post here (which probably includes you) are fucking dumbasses anyway.

Do you really think I care what some shit-faced kid has to say about me on some forum? I don't think so.
Fox2Fox2 wrote:Call me all the names you want, I've won, I hope you know you've probably offended Chaotic Phantom.
Again, do you think I care the slightest bit? If it was a problem and Gyro didn't want me to host the site anymore that would be fine with me -- I do it for FREE anyway. I didn't host the site so retards such as yourself could argue over the internet, I did it to host a Dreamcast related website.

BTW, Bush has done such a wonderful (:roll:) job on the enconomy.. rightttttt.

For the record, I love asians.

And one more thing. Do you have any tips for getting a semen stain out of a suit? I was fucking your mother (with my suit on, she's into that for some reason), pulled out and a bit got on it.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Xylene wrote:And one more thing. Do you have any tips for getting a semen stain out of a suit? I was fucking your mother (with my suit on, she's into that for some reason), pulled out and a bit got on it.
:guffaw:

I HATE Jack Thompson!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

I've never met Fox2Fox2.