Can I bitch a bit? =(

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Andy K.
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Can I bitch a bit? =(

Post by Andy K. »

You don't really have to read this but this will give you an understanding of how miserable I am in my everyday life. :|

So today I got to work a little early cuz it was foggy. Foggy like Silent Hill which also takes place in WV which is where Silent Hill is located. (Actually I live near a fire station so when the siren rings and it's foggy it's pretty much the same thing.)

So I've been into this little Mexican girl at my work for awhile. We actually did kiss, it was pretty innocent. So I was early, not many others but the usual maintenance people. I sat at my desk looking over some paperwork, and drinking my coffee waiting for the adooooorable mexican girl to come to my desk and give me a hug like she does every morning. I'm shifting through my papers and all of a sudden I hear, "Ahndee!" (She barely speaks any English at all).

So I glace my eyes up, smiling, because of the cutest girl is about to give me a hug, and BAM. My face froze... SHE HAD A FUCKING NOSE STUD.

SHE GOT A FUCKING NOSE STUD. A NOSE STUD. It's like a fucking metal booger, I just want to pick it. If you don't know me I can't stand piercings (other than ears) and tattoos or any of that crap. My morning hug was uncomfortable, I swear I could feel it, even though I was no where near her nose. While she was talking to me my eyes were just fixated on it.
While she sat on my lap at lunch, my eyes were fixated on it.

I just can't do it. I'm not shallow, but I can't do it, man. I just can't. I'll just have to be her friend, but I can't venture into the possibility of dating her. It's just, I can't. It's the only thing that's on my mind. What the fuck, why do people get fucking NOSE STUDS. Now I'm miserable... I'm always miserable. :( So, now this adorable girl who I was very much into, I have to let go because of this reason.... yippie....

Am I crazy?
sparda
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Re: Can I bitch a bit? =(

Post by sparda »

Andy, let me assure you... You are definitely crazy! :lol:

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, so I'll assume you're half serious for good measure.

With that said, I mean, COME ON! How were you guys supposed to communicate if she can barely speak English anyway!? So from the get go it was already messed up for dating (I think). The best possible thing that could have happened is that you got laid, so just go for that.

Have you tried asking her to remove it (in Spanish)?

I just have to say, man, cheer up. If thats the worst thing thats making you miserable, than goddamn you're lucky. Just cheer up dude.
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

Andy, you are NOT crazy, haha! I know exactly what you mean. I'm the same exact way, ears are one thing, but when people get their nose, lip, tongue, eyebrow or whatever the hell other body part they can stick a needle through pierced I think it's disgusting. Tatoos really depend on where they are, how big they are, what they're of. I know a few girls that have like a star on their ankle the same as their best friend's or w/e and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. 8-)
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

It really depends for me. I think some women are hot with nose/lip/other piercings.

But yeah, I wouldn't want some innocent chick that I'm interested in anything more than just sex with to get that kind of piercing.
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer
Current Project: Find out at: http://www.youtube.com/coderrach
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, NES, SNES, PS2, PS1, DS, PSP, X360, WII
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Moosader »

Andy K. wrote:How miserable I am in my everyday life.
I admit I hate random piercings, too, but geebus Ändy. :P
Jools64
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Jools64 »

I hate nose piercings too but I don't really mind the lip pierced(with hoop) or ears, ect.
If it really bothers you so much then maybe you shouldn't date her haha, but if it where me it wouldn't effect whether I did or not.
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by Moosader »

I admit that in general, I'm pretty jealous of the whole "daily hug" etc happy nice stuff. (not of you, but of the relationship), and think it IS pretty shallow that that would make you dislike her. (though the lack of English thing makes me think it wouldn't be much of a relationship anyway).
If I were really into somebody, I don't think tattoos or piercings would affect how I feel about them, even though they are, in general, turn offs.
I'd still jump on Jake if I had the chance, piercings or not
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

I hate chicks that hug guys every time they see them.

How would you like to date a girl who goes around hugging other dudes? Like what the fuck are you supposed to do when you enter a room and she goes off to hug everybody. That moment of awkwardness is something that should never happen.

I'm not saying anything about this chick (she's hugging YOU, and you aren't dating), but this is a bitch about something thread.
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by Moosader »

I was assuming that he might be special and the only one he was hugging. =P I do know girls like that, which I've always thought was kinda weird (although I was jealous XD)
When I did have closer friends I did hug them randomly sometimes, but very randomly.

I definitely don't think someone else's appearance preference should really cause somebody misery, though.
Maybe if you guys were dating, you could tell her what you prefer, but otherwise, she's not yours.
(And unfortunately, it's not something as easy to bitch about as people getting hair cuts)
Andy K.
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Andy K. »

I've woken up from a nap and feel less bitchy. She doesn't hug anybody, at least at work, other than me. And we did kiss. She did say she liked me, and I liked her, and I have her number. The english/spanish thing isn't hard hard as you'd think it is, but it is a big hole in the "relationship".

I think I will just be her friend, though. She will probably go back to Mexico sooner or later, like the rest of them do. Usually at the end of the season. So I'm not worrying about it anymore. She wasn't really my type anyway, all of the attraction was based on her looks, anyway. I need a girl who is nerdy, likes cartoons, anime, and video games, or else I'm pretty sure the relationship is doomed to fail, because that's all I do. (I know, I've tried. My one ex would get so mad when I'd play Aria of Sorrow 20 times in a row.) And I'm pretty sure she's not into those things.

Anyway, there are plenty more girls in the world, I'm not going to beat myself up, and I won't turn away her friendship. :lol:

@Falco: I KNOW BAJILLIONS OF GIRLS THAT HUG EVERYBODY. It's very annoying to get hugged by other people. I don't mind if a close friend hugs, but like just people who are barely acquaintances, or semi-friends who do it, it is very annoying. I've never dated anybody like that though. Most of my girlfriends have been very clingy to only me.

@Rachel J: LOL Why are you jealous, if you want to hug one of your friends then hug them. Also, I want to see you tackle Jake like a football player, let me video record it, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeee!
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by Moosader »

How many times has I said... I has no friends! D:
All my friends were my ex's friends, and I don't really want to hang out with thems anyway because they're getting into the alcohol and finding-girlfriends-on-craig's-list stuff. o_O;
Only friend at school WAS Jake.

Won't have new friends until next semester. :(

/me hugs sister :(

About girls that hug everybody, what used to drive me crazy is when I had long hair, people I barely knew would start messing with it. WTF O_O
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

GyroVorbis wrote:I hate chicks that hug guys every time they see them.

How would you like to date a girl who goes around hugging other dudes? Like what the fuck are you supposed to do when you enter a room and she goes off to hug everybody. That moment of awkwardness is something that should never happen.

I'm not saying anything about this chick (she's hugging YOU, and you aren't dating), but this is a bitch about something thread.
Strange cause all the girlfriends I've had do that...
It seems piercings don't bother me anymore because all my friends got them and now I'm used to them, not to mention my stepmom has all the piercings you can think of....
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

Andy K. wrote:I've woken up from a nap and feel less bitchy. She doesn't hug anybody, at least at work, other than me. And we did kiss. She did say she liked me, and I liked her, and I have her number. The english/spanish thing isn't hard hard as you'd think it is, but it is a big hole in the "relationship".

I think I will just be her friend, though. She will probably go back to Mexico sooner or later, like the rest of them do. Usually at the end of the season. So I'm not worrying about it anymore. She wasn't really my type anyway, all of the attraction was based on her looks, anyway. I need a girl who is nerdy, likes cartoons, anime, and video games, or else I'm pretty sure the relationship is doomed to fail, because that's all I do. (I know, I've tried. My one ex would get so mad when I'd play Aria of Sorrow 20 times in a row.) And I'm pretty sure she's not into those things.

Anyway, there are plenty more girls in the world, I'm not going to beat myself up, and I won't turn away her friendship. :lol:

@Falco: I KNOW BAJILLIONS OF GIRLS THAT HUG EVERYBODY. It's very annoying to get hugged by other people. I don't mind if a close friend hugs, but like just people who are barely acquaintances, or semi-friends who do it, it is very annoying. I've never dated anybody like that though. Most of my girlfriends have been very clingy to only me.

@Rachel J: LOL Why are you jealous, if you want to hug one of your friends then hug them. Also, I want to see you tackle Jake like a football player, let me video record it, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeee!
matter of fact all my friends hug, all of them (girls) have face piercings, and there into games, anime, and the whatnot... ha funny my friends are strange :)
I love outcasts, I can get along with anyone, but rejects are the most fun :)
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

No no no. You miss the point. I love being hugged, and I love when girls hug me.

But I haaate when they fucking hug everybody else too. Especially if you're in a relationship with one. You hug me and only me, goddamnit.
Moosader
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by Moosader »

Eheh. Brandon always said that I could hug whoever I wanted, since he figures he should be allowed to hug any lady he wants.
If he actually had any real-life female friends, I probably woulda been jealous though :P
Hugs, for me, are generally reserved for when I won't see somebody again for a while. ex, last day of work at Microcenter, or peoples' graduation. :/