Need a Little advise

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer, any questions, help, or just talk of any language will be welcomed here.

Moderator: Coders of Rage

Ginto8
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++, Java

Re: Need a Little advise

Post by Ginto8 »

eatcomics wrote:I'm sorry but this is really bothering me, aeolus, how do you pronounce your name...
And I solute you my friend, I couldn't eat like that... I would go into withdraw...
It's "ee-ole-us" "ae" makes the "ee" sound. ;)
Quit procrastinating and make something awesome.
Ducky wrote:Give a man some wood, he'll be warm for the night. Put him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

Ginto8 wrote:
eatcomics wrote:I'm sorry but this is really bothering me, aeolus, how do you pronounce your name...
And I solute you my friend, I couldn't eat like that... I would go into withdraw...
That's what I thought just wanted to be sure... I hate questioning myself, but now I'm sure... :lol:
Aeolus
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Aeolus »

Ginto8 wrote:

Actually its the Greek God of the North wind and its pronounce A-o-luss but on the o its like a long o. Like ooo Aoooluss

Or Kyle works.
Hyde from That 70's Show wrote:Woman are like muffins... Once you have a muffin you will do anything to have another muffin... And they know that.
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

Aeolus wrote:
Ginto8 wrote:

Actually its the Greek God of the North wind and its pronounce A-o-luss but on the o its like a long o. Like ooo Aoooluss

Or Kyle works.
darn I was wrong, well that makes sense... hmmmm, Kyle will definitely work...
Aeolus
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular

Post by Aeolus »

Yup, My real name is simple and easy to remember haha.
Hyde from That 70's Show wrote:Woman are like muffins... Once you have a muffin you will do anything to have another muffin... And they know that.