What projects are you currently working on?

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

voidcyrax

Re: What projects are you currently working on?

Post by voidcyrax »

im working on a script to hack this site, it is very vulnarable. :mrgreen:

noobs
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

voidcyrax wrote:im working on a script to hack this site, it is very vulnarable. :mrgreen:

noobs
so whats taking you so long. just do it then. what are you waiting for besides your balls to drop.
you are pathetic. i almost feel sorry for you.. almost.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

I told you I was questioning his intelligence.. ban him now...

Edit: I think we have a new nicelord...
ChrissyJ91
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1/2
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by ChrissyJ91 »

im working on a script to hack this site, it is very vulnarable. :mrgreen:

noobs

Your post lacks correct spelling and punctuation.

noob.

Edit: I think we have a new nicelord...
I agree he is acting just like nicelord; he's already claimed to be a master hacker (with little evidence to show for it), he has been offensive to a number of users and I expect him to criticise someone's work for not being as good as his unseen 1337 skills any time now.
Hyppo
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Hyppo »

voidcyrax wrote:im working on a script to hack this site, it is very vulnarable. :mrgreen:

noobs
Got only one thing to say to that: /slap
Mr. Achie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie
Current Project: Basic 2d game engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Playstation 1
Programming Language of Choice: C++, Java

Post by Mr. Achie »

doublecyrax wrote:you guys are so fucking idiotic...

like there is only one person in this whole fucking planet that is as smart as cyrax! of course there are imitators such as this bj guy, but im the original coder that is too much for you guys to handle: languages: c/c++, scheme, js, php, java, rexx, c#, x86 assembly, xhtml/xml, TOO MUCH FOR YOU PUNKS.

im currently wring the script that will take this stupid ass place down, fucking idiots left a bunch of exploits open... imbeciles...

who the hell the webmasterbater here? a fucking worthless gyrovorbis (what a stupid fucking name), or someone else?
Stop dreaming and get a fucking life. I feel sorry for your parents..
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

doublecyrax wrote:you guys are so fucking idiotic...

like there is only one person in this whole fucking planet that is as smart as cyrax! of course there are imitators such as this bj guy, but im the original coder that is too much for you guys to handle: languages: c/c++, scheme, js, php, java, rexx, c#, x86 assembly, xhtml/xml, TOO MUCH FOR YOU PUNKS.

im currently wring the script that will take this stupid ass place down, fucking idiots left a bunch of exploits open... imbeciles...

who the hell the webmasterbater here? a fucking worthless gyrovorbis (what a stupid fucking name), or someone else?
You couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag I'm sure.... loser :lol:
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

I bet you couldn't code BASIC you newb, you talk like you're all bad, but a real hacker would have acted then talked... I'm just bad mouthing you because the admins won't reply... But when they do the games will start, if you're up to the challenge :twisted:
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

No I want their permission to let ME handle you... I don't want to bother with my program if you're gonna be banned or leave quietly, that holds nothing for me... I would be happy to never have to deal with you again :)
ChrissyJ91
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS1/2
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by ChrissyJ91 »

the original coder eh... bollocks! your what.. 12? people have been coding for decades! why, what a lot of languages you've wiki'd
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by LeonBlade »

I wish I was as cool as him...

Projects I'm working on... job stuff for sites PHP work, ActionScript stuff, and a little Flex MXML.
There's no place like ~/
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

I didn't know you were still active???
zeid
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by zeid »

Well I have alot on my plate lately.
  • For uni next semester I have to make a 3d game with C++ and openGL, I was hoping to get into it this holidays but haven't gotten as far as I would have liked and probably wont do too much more.
  • I have my online portfolio site I need to get up and running.
  • I applied for some art jobs in the games industry around my area, with any luck I will get one as I could use the money. If I had my online portfolio up this might be easier :P.
  • I'm about to do a once off database job with a friend for very nice $. But it's a database job so I just know it's going to be boring. I think having someone working with me will pick things up though.
  • Due to me being so motivated to make a game over the holidays, I decided to learn flash... which is probably a bit counter productive seeing as I should be spending my time making the uni game.
So I just spent the last day or so learning action script and flash in general. I now know it well enough now to make a simple game and have programmed up some collision detection already and a good basis for any arcadish game. Then suddenly my minds gone blank and I relised I didn't actually have any particular game in mind! I think maybe the lack of fantasising about the type of game I want to make worked in my favor to begin with... except now every game idea I think of making feels dull and stale.
Axolotl Pop!
Or, try it for free.

For many more free games online visit www.sam-zeid.com
Bludklok
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: EnigmaCore
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, N64, Playstation1, Playstation2
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Bludklok »

Lately I've been working on the engine for my platformer written in c++/Allegro. Although I've been spending a lot of time on counter-strike instead of getting work done lately.
Youtube
Website
Current project: Enigma Core
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

I've been on a week long "vacation" My friend stayed for most of the week, so we've been chillin, maplestorying, runescaping, haloing, team fortress 2ing... that kind of thing... Now I'm looking into writing a sort of toy OS for the Palm lifedrive (happened to come by one) I'm also still working on some SDL, no games actually in development, but I have one in mind... But seeing as how I never contribute here, I thought i would say what I was up to :lol:

Edit: I'm also working out the basics for the website I would like to get started on (nothin fancy, just a place to showcase my work... and that sorta thing)