Ebooks on game dev and coding

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

AmbitiousWays
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Ebooks on game dev and coding

Post by AmbitiousWays »

I have some ebooks on game dev with C/C++/C# and other things if im aloud to post zshare links. i want to make sure first.
Bludklok
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: EnigmaCore
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, N64, Playstation1, Playstation2
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: Ebooks on game dev and coding

Post by Bludklok »

Im not sure if It's aloud either but please send the links to me in a pm if you don't mind. I would love some C++ ebooks. ;)
Youtube
Website
Current project: Enigma Core
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

AmbitiousWays wrote:I have some ebooks on game dev with C/C++/C# and other things if im aloud to post zshare links. i want to make sure first.
Only if they're copyright allows them to be distributed freely, in which case you'd be better off just posting links to their respective sites.
I'm no admin, but I'm sure Mar will reply with his opinion on this subject.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
AmbitiousWays
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by AmbitiousWays »

alright imma go by that lol. any questions to keep this topic of the site. email me at pimpnsk8er05@aol.com
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

If the publisher has distributed the PDF freely, then you can post it here. If this is not the case, then elysianshadows.com must be able to maintain plausible deniability. This means that I have to tell you that you are not allowed to share stuff via external means, when the external means were found via this site. Piracy is evil. And so on.
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.