Di Yoshi's C/++ Skillz??

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Di Yoshi's C/++ Skillz??

Post by Guest »

Hey, DI Yoshi, I've decided that after I finish up on my blitz stuff with streaming data, I'd learn C++. Thus, I'd like to be exposed to as much C++ as possible. From previous posts, I hear that you're good at C++. I don't see that you have a DC or PC Dever badge, and have not seen any of your programs. If you showed us some of your "C/++ Skillz" we'd probably give you a badge. So, show us. 8-)
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

1) No such thing as a "dever."
2) This is PC Development not Programming Discussion.
3) You're in direct violation of "douche bag-ism" ordinance section 4:1.

Post by Guest »

dever:
dev = develope + er = developer

I want him to show us PROGRAMS, not CODE. I want to see his development, his linked and compiled executable files. So, this IS the right place for this topic.

And yes, I define douchebagism.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

So I have to show you my program(s), just to prove to you that I can program in C/C++, so that you, and only you, won't think I'm a liar? I mean seriously...grow up.
There is no signature.
TiredSikTwisted
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by TiredSikTwisted »

Well, if anyone starts saying I cant script or program some I am gonna get pissed. Tell you all that right now. Fair warning.
精神の屈折:復讐
#animeflix @ irc.aniverse.com
Official Internet Relay Chat Moderator Guy (OircMG) of animeflix.info

Post by Guest »

So I have to show you my program(s), just to prove to you that I can program in C/C++, so that you, and only you, won't think I'm a liar? I mean seriously...grow up.
Nope. But according to you, you can show me up at programming (which, in C++, I don't doubt). If I have a PC Developmer badge using blitz, and you know C++, don't you think you deserve one too? Show us that you can program and want a badge, and I'm sure you'll get one. :spin:

Otherwise, don't diss on people posting their programming progress when you yourself won't even do so.[/b]
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

What in god's name is a developmer badge? I mean, dear god, are you trying to make these mistakes?

Post by Guest »

If you've got something against text based games, then you're gay. :spin:

Gyrovorbis, I'm just going to ignore that.