Mexico declares it's not taking part in the next Olympics...

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Mexico declares it's not taking part in the next Olympics...

Post by Arce »

Because any Mexican who can run, jump, or swim has already left the country.
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

Bush
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

dammit, I hate spicks. They think they're hard ass gangsters, But then when I get in their faces, they puss out unless They have their big crew.
You are better than me.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Uh...I'm half hispanic...
There is no signature.
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

And I hate racist scum. They talk crap and stereotype until someone beats their head in with a wrench.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

DJ Yoshi wrote:Uh...I'm half hispanic...
Now I guess you know how my asian friends felt when you talked racist trash to them. Crit.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

Oh no. Showdin needs a timeout for being a moron

EDIT: Where's Xylene? I really hated him.
mofo joe
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by mofo joe »

You guys are dumb!
racism exist get over it.. its not fair you have to be thought of in a way you're not just because of the way someone else wants to act.
mexicans are hard workers. black people can project thier voices loudly and do hair. you asians are the most fascinating nerds ive ever meet (aka so smart that they have to invent a game like chess to entertain you). the pakistanis slave away in subway sammich shops to make us fast food. not to mention the white engineers who go to work all day to design missiles to keep us safe. so you guys are all so important but i just can not list... okay honestly a few of you i could do without but they're all important.
okay heres one more point while im at it because i know someones gonna say it. i just stereotyped all those ppl. well ppl who hate 'stereotypers' are stereotyperrrrsssss themselves!
so okay guys... let's just hold eachothers little fucking hands now, gather in a little circle and sing about it. well besides were all on computers. no one will kno if you wtf you are unless you say so.
tata!
:toilet:
^that smile is my fave one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

I wish I knew what all was going on in your head.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Fuck you dumb shits. You obviously can't see where I'm coming from. I don't hate people because they're mexican, or black or whatever the fuck. (I have mexican friends) I'm saying I hate the ones that think They're gangsters even though real mexicans from mexico are hard-working farmers. I'll have you know I am one of the most open-minded people in the world. But I just know that most mexicans happen to be the kind I don't like. (carry knives, can't fight on their own, cuss you out in spanish because they're too pussy to say it so you can understand).
You are better than me.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

JS Lemming wrote:
DJ Yoshi wrote:Uh...I'm half hispanic...
Now I guess you know how my asian friends felt when you talked racist trash to them. Crit.
I've never talked racist trash to anyone. I'm the least racist person you'll ever meet. Stop pegging me with false stereotypes you put on me. Nice try JSL, your idiocy shines through once again.
Showdin wrote:-KAZAAM!- you dumb shits. You obviously can't see where I'm coming from. I don't hate people because they're mexican, or black or whatever the -KAZAAM!-. (I have mexican friends) I'm saying I hate the ones that think They're gangsters even though real mexicans from mexico are hard-working farmers. I'll have you know I am one of the most open-minded people in the world. But I just know that most mexicans happen to be the kind I don't like. (carry knives, can't fight on their own, cuss you out in spanish because they're too -blargh- to say it so you can understand).
Sorry Showdin, but even from someone who lived in the south, and currently lives in Kansas, that sounds so racist I can't even express it to you.
There is no signature.
Arce

Post by Arce »

You morons. This topic had absolutely nothing to do with racism, it was supposed to be a quickie joke. Haha.

Now stfu, please. Sterotying exists, deal with it.

Showdin is saying he doesn't hate the foolz because they're Mexican, but because of their actions. The main group of Mexicans in Utah happen to be the wanna be gangstas ((from my understanding, where he lives in Utah has large Mexican gangs equivalent to the black ones out here...And yes, this post may sound racism, but again, it's merely a generalization, and if you can't stand to hear it, then yield your eyes you closed minded -BLAM-bags)) and he doesn't like them. It had nothing to do with their origins, it just happens to be that a large group of douches he doesn't like happen to originate from teh same area, and therefore can be generalized by that.

Again, it's pathetic how this topic flared up over such a dumb post. That's like me saying, "I did your mamma" and getting 1000 replies. Grow the fuck up you defensive bastards.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

:cheers:
You are better than me.
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

Sorry but things like
SHowdin wrote:dammit, I hate spicks
usually lead me to believe a person is racist. I understand what you're saying now, but it's hard for someone to fully know what you mean based on that statement.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Well see how saying something crude can make what your trying to say much more meaningful? If I would have said: "Darn, those hispanics sometimes make me angry" Then I wouldn't have had such an explosive response. But yes, I should have specified in my first post.
You are better than me.