PS3 SUCKS AGAIN!

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Karkash wrote: I think I may actually hate you less now...
Nevermind.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Uhhh...I dont want to constuct my own PC because I dont have the tech know how to put one together.
Oh and excuse my crap intell that I was giving I had no idea that G4 was giveing out crap info. I was just saying what I know. I probubly wont even buy a 360 anytime soon either so...I dunno where I was going with this.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Dark Crusader wrote:Uhhh...I dont want to constuct my own PC because I dont have the tech know how to put one together.
Oh and excuse my crap intell that I was giving I had no idea that G4 was giveing out crap info. I was just saying what I know. I probubly wont even buy a 360 anytime soon either so...I dunno where I was going with this.
Building a PC isn't hard. At all. It requires knowing how to use a screwdriver, and knowing how to stick things in slots (innuendo ftw).
There is no signature.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

Hey! I like puting things in slots!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin