Student got suspended for this essay

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

blitzersion
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Student got suspended for this essay

Post by blitzersion »

Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Fuck that shit. DudeThats bullshit. If that happened to me, I'd retaliate.
You are better than me.
Karkash
ES Graphics Artist
ES Graphics Artist

Post by Karkash »

Why would you join the Marine Corps if you have a 4.2 GPA?
Arce
Jealous Self-Righteous Prick

Post by Arce »

OMFG, i KNOW SOMEONE ELSE THAT EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're suspended as we speak for it.
Arce

Post by Arce »

Aight, so our school district does this writing assesment thing. I just so happened to be absent that day, but my GF wasn't.

So she gets it, and she starts writing the essay on her prompt. Then, about midway through, for some reason, she gets super pissed, and since it's not graded, she's like, what the hell.

So she starts writing something along the lines of "This shit is sooo stupid, why the fuck am I doing it? I bet whoever the hell is reading this is some fat old greasy man with no life--Who sits at home all day grading papers? Get a fucking life you goddamned..." and blah blah blah. She litterally just rips them a new asshole in text.

A few months later, teh results for teh test are in. They pull her out of class, and they fucking SUSPEND her. For 3 days. They're like "We were going to make it 5, but your mom talked me out of it."

This very second, I'm at school and she's at home, suspended. OMFG, I'm SOOO mother fucking pissed. How the fuck do they SUSPEND you, for the same amount of time they would for a fight or bomb threat or fire alarm pull, for a few cusswords in an essay?

If she wasn't suspended, I'd have to say the whole thing is pretty fucking funny though. Go Mary! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
mofo joe
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by mofo joe »

OHH MEE GAWD.. hehe
I thought this was about me before I opened it up.. I know what I wrote got sent to alot of people in the district, but i guess it wasn't news report bad.
Aight, so our school district does this writing assesment thing. I just so happened to be absent that day, but my GF wasn't.

So she gets it, and she starts writing the essay on her prompt. Then, about midway through, for some reason, she gets super pissed, and since it's not graded, she's like, what the hell.

So she starts writing something along the lines of "This -blam!- is sooo stupid, why the -KAZAAM!- am I doing it? I bet whoever the hell is reading this is some fat old greasy man with no life--Who sits at home all day grading papers? Get a -KAZAAM!-ing life you goddamned..." and blah blah blah. She litterally just rips them a new asshole in text.

A few months later, teh results for teh test are in. They pull her out of class, and they -KAZAAM!-ing SUSPEND her. For 3 days. They're like "We were going to make it 5, but your mom talked me out of it."

This very second, I'm at school and she's at home, suspended. OMFG, I'm SOOO mother -KAZAAM!-ing pissed. How the -KAZAAM!- do they SUSPEND you, for the same amount of time they would for a fight or bomb threat or fire alarm pull, for a few cusswords in an essay?

If she wasn't suspended, I'd have to say the whole thing is pretty -KAZAAM!-ing funny though. Go Mary!

That's not exactly what i said, but you can imagine it was along those lines. Mainly that is the stupidest thing I've done since.. *counts on fingers* ..last year! Even my dad was like "Mary wtf were you thinking when you put your name on that paper!?!?!" He just couldn't get over the name on the paper thing. But hey look where I am now- not here cause I'm sure as hell going to the pool today!!!!!!
l8rs ((have funnz in sk00l bitchez!))
:toilet:
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

WTF? Mofo Joe is Arce's girlfriend? She doesn't live in Brazil.
You are better than me.
mofo joe
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by mofo joe »

WTF? Mofo Joe is Arce's girlfriend? She doesn't live in Brazil.
so?
Arce

Post by Arce »

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
blitzersion
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by blitzersion »

Lol, you can have a girlfriend in Brazil and still live in the US you know?
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

Yeah. If your a fucking loser who never wants to feel her vagina.
You are better than me.
blitzersion
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by blitzersion »

Ya well...... Thats true
GLAYYYSHUR
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by GLAYYYSHUR »

Arce wrote:Aight, so our school district does this writing assesment thing. I just so happened to be absent that day, but my GF wasn't.

So she starts writing something along the lines of "This -blam!- is sooo stupid, why the -KAZAAM!- am I doing it? I bet whoever the hell is reading this is some fat old greasy man with no life--Who sits at home all day grading papers? Get a -KAZAAM!-ing life you goddamned..." and blah blah blah. She litterally just rips them a new asshole in text.

A few months later, teh results for teh test are in. They pull her out of class, and they -KAZAAM!-ing SUSPEND her. For 3 days. They're like "We were going to make it 5, but your mom talked me out of it."

This very second, I'm at school and she's at home, suspended. OMFG, I'm SOOO mother -KAZAAM!-ing pissed. How the -KAZAAM!- do they SUSPEND you, for the same amount of time they would for a fight or bomb threat or fire alarm pull, for a few cusswords in an essay?

If she wasn't suspended, I'd have to say the whole thing is pretty -KAZAAM!-ing funny though. Go Mary! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
WTF, man. Why didn't you tell me?
GLAYYYSHUR!!!
Arce

Post by Arce »

I thought it was slightly obvious when Mary is pulled out of class and we made a huge scene infront of the whole 1st block about it being complete BS.
GLAYYYSHUR
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by GLAYYYSHUR »

Pssh. You ought to know by now that I skip 1st block at every opportunity, so chances are, I wasn't there.
GLAYYYSHUR!!!