WTF?

Random irrelevance that just didn't fit into other forums. Talk about anything.

Moderator: Talkative People

spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

:lol: :rofl:
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

FredDibnah wrote:Arce, why do you always yell and scream at people then in the next post say "Just kidding, I love you." Why don't you just skip the yelling and save some time?
Because he is related to Gyrovorbis. :mrgreen:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

JS Lemming wrote:
FredDibnah wrote:Arce, why do you always yell and scream at people then in the next post say "Just kidding, I love you." Why don't you just skip the yelling and save some time?

Yes! You are SO right!
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Wutai wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:

Yes! You are SO right!
Yeah, and you guys aren't instigating another fight by saying that. :roll:

Nothing is more of a fight instigator than JSL's famous. "Look at me, I've got a kajillion explanation points and question marks, I MUST be mad!"

WHAT!?!??!!??!!??!?!/123412423423 bgdfgdf gdf
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Weak GyroVorbis... weak. Come on, you can do better than that.

Nice sig though.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

JS Lemming wrote:Weak GyroVorbis... weak. Come on, you can do better than that.

Nice sig though.
Yeah, fine.

Thanks, Orange_Ribbon from DCemu forums made it for me randomly It looks pretty badass.

Post by Guest »

Arce, why do you always yell and scream at people then in the next post say "Just kidding, I love you." Why don't you just skip the yelling and save some time?
Many reason, depending on which posts. Sometimes, I get pissed because of something IRL, then read a post which boosts my pissy mood. Then I post angrily and scream. Sometime after, I'll come back, read my post, be in a good mood, and decide I was being an ass, then declare that I still wanna have seks wit someone. :)

Or, maybe I was just plain pissed and they deserved 100% of the screaming, but then I realize I want something. Had I continued to flame in programming discussion over Pythagorean crap, do you think I've have become a moderator? Nope. Which is why I stopped.

And sometimes, I'm just on caffeine. Seriously, on caffeine, when you have a sugar rush and you think about something that pisses you off, even if it's minor, you suddenly feel a rush of adrenaline and want to beat the shit out of someone. In that case, I'll post angrily, then (re-read first paragraph to continue this sentence. )

Or, maybe I'm just being an ass and am in the mood for a nice flame war. They can be relaxing sometimes you know. And after all, I AM related to Gyrovorbis.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

But Gyrovorbis, what is that thing in your avatar? Looks like a cell exploding out of its membrane. I guess O_R has never seen a real live nullset.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

*screaming frantacly* Love and Peace!!!!! *smacks arce* Love and Peace!!!!*smacks JSL* Love and Peace!!!!!*smacks Gyro* Love and Peace!!!
Hey Gyro I can be mad too...............!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look out hes a mad man!!!!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin